the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not saying that it is perfect, but IMHO you can see improvements. Sometimes I'm under the impression that you guys are too much negative. As the dev wrote in patreon this is an alpha release so the bugs are expected.
i can only agree
besides the description error of the oil spray which can be easily ignored, i've personally encountered no other error (i started a new game and didn't cheated any stat)
if you miss content, give the dev some time
he obviously is changing some game mechanics, when he's done with it, he will add content
the other way around round would be nonsense
and regarding the patreon tos, maybe an approach with letting the player choose the relationship of the characters, is easy to implement and a safe way to circumvent any prosecution

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@rainces Three bugs I fixed in map2.rpy, which everyone should be able to do in their own copy.

Lines 1678 and 1680 "Flash" should be "flash" Uppercase F Flash is undefined.

Line 2622 "if lizaupsetlevel>0:" should be "if liza_upsetlevel>0:", w/o the _ is undefined.

Make those changes and three exceptions will go away.

I will not do any language or grammar fixes in this game at this point, the code itself is filled with all sorts of interesting spelling choices that could lead to game breaking changes if I try to fix it and I don't want to just fix the text.

Reactions: phreadom

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
I found this very frustrating to play. No idea what your supposed to do with your time throughout the day apart from get more stealth.... I gave up trying to figure out if there was anymore content as some quests never seem to finish.

The dev may of been a bit to ambitious with all those locations on the map and lots of things that are under construction. Personally I would rather that one character story was complete than random bits of others that don't connect in anyway. I understand the need to set the scene for each character but maybe just leave some of them for now! Fair few bugs as well but not the end of the world as seems to carry on ok.

Please keep up the good work though, it's got potential just a bit too ambitious at the moment.

Devils69

Sep 20, 2017
None of the given taboo settings worked for me. So i tried around and found
set_taboo=True
is working for me.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I found this very frustrating to play. No idea what your supposed to do with your time throughout the day apart from get more stealth.... I gave up trying to figure out if there was anymore content as some quests never seem to finish.

The dev may of been a bit to ambitious with all those locations on the map and lots of things that are under construction. Personally I would rather that one character story was complete than random bits of others that don't connect in anyway. I understand the need to set the scene for each character but maybe just leave some of them for now! Fair few bugs as well but not the end of the world as seems to carry on ok.

Please keep up the good work though, it's got potential just a bit too ambitious at the moment.
I am at the same lines as you. When there is no WT, it`s very dumb (imo), that the game has many many things, that you can`t use. I played 0.0.7 just a moment a go, and there everything is in some order, nothing unusefull and quite easy to play. This new version dosn`t give enough hints what to do and when. You don`t know are you done all or are you missing something. And that upper right corner board, why here is no comfort level meter??? It is as inportant meter as the others, because if girls CL isin`t high enough, you can`t do shit .

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I end up going to work when there is nothing going on and I have given up grinding for money until there is something to spend it on. I have not been able to raise Lucy's, Jenny's or Mom's stats much so I have been working on Liza. But I think the game will sit until the next update at this point as there is not much else I can do except get mom's comfort level up.

As for the comfort level being hidden, it makes sense to me as it is an unconscious feeling that the girl has that she isn't bothered by the presence of the MC in her room while she is asleep. You get no feedback that the level has changed from her because she is asleep, so the game keeps you in the dark as well. You just have to keep visiting the girls rooms every night or find Jenny in her room asleep some mornings.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Don't know what game that is from, but it isn't this one.
It's from this game, she is Mike's sister, MC sees her when he sneaks into Mike's house to steal his phone. But when MC sneaks into the room, my games says thats all of this quest for this version...

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's from this game, she is Mike's sister, MC sees her when he sneaks into Mike's house to steal his phone. But when MC sneaks into the room, my games says thats all of this quest for this version...
I just unren'd the images from the current release and she was not there in that pose. There is a bunch of commented out code dealing with some Mike events in the current release that I skipped as it is Work in Progress right now.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I just unren'd the images from the current release and she was not there in that pose. There is a bunch of commented out code dealing with some Mike events in the current release that I skipped as it is Work in Progress right now.
Yes, you are right, in the current version she lays on the bed.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
You will find it out later anyway. But the pw is up, right, down, left.
And how do you actually use it? I've tried clicking the arrows, holding the mouse pointer down and making the motions, and using the arrow keys. Every time, it ends up kicking me out of the phone.

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
Well for me I just clicked the arrows... the code is a box... beginning at the bottom and ending at the left side. So clicking up right, down, left. Maybe try left twice?

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
So i get to the part where one sister asks to steal the others nail polish, i go to the room and says I need stealth at lvl 2 and go to my room to practice. but theres nothing to do there to train it. I assume the sniper game is the way to do it but click on it and says its not ready and gives a link to the patron site...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes