Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, I played the "original" game ( Bad Brother Saga) as far as it went and collected the points (27). What is the devs idea to offer to continue at ep 2 (this update), when you can`t bring all points at ep 1 ????? Any idea ? If you want to collect all points and proseed to the game, you MUST start at the beginning. And yes, there is lots of bugs, previous versions i have none.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I have the sensation, it is all the time a loop I do not see it advance the last scene I managed to unblock when it arrives drunk, lucy I think was
apart that has many errors

Reactions: Art08

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
I have the sensation, it is all the time a loop I do not see it advance the last scene I managed to unblock when it arrives drunk, lucy I think was
apart that has many errors

I had this impression too
If someone figured out how to proceed, please tell us

Reactions: Cblow

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
It is kinda sad, i like the models, story is somewhat ok but I dont rly get the stats expect stealth the others do not rly work or bug or whatever and atm you "grind" trough days and not much happens

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@rainces could you please check your progression var, your jump to map2 prevents progress = 30 in label storeobj1
atm your are stuck at level 29 and thus leaving out some content

rainces

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
@rainces could you please check your progression var, your jump to map2 prevents progress = 30 in label storeobj1
atm your are stuck at level 29 and thus leaving out some content
After level 29 I decided to change the game method, (this way it will be easier with the next updates!).

• For this update you can only use the oil spray. the inventory items will be fix next update!

Reactions: the66
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes