tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any way to cheat with Stealth skill in game? it seems we need start all over again and training stealth skill is Zzzzz

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Is there any way to cheat with Stealth skill in game? it seems we need start all over again and training stealth skill is Zzzzz
I use right arrow key and then enter. The arrow key highlights the 'next' clickable item (the foot) in the game window. Repetitive, but zero chance of failure.

Also works in the sneaking around sisters' rooms.

Reactions: tonny

daveliddz

Oct 16, 2017
So can we actually raise comfort levels or anything or not, been through about 5 weeks now with 0 ability to do anything

rainces

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
yes you can raise "comfort level" especially by "jerking off" over each character at night.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
wtf has he been doing with this game its a long time i tried it last and there is nothing new

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 853, in script
    if timeofdaycounter == 5:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 853, in <module>
NameError: name 'timeofdaycounter' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 853, in script
  File "C:\Users\CosmosAnsah\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\CosmosAnsah\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\CosmosAnsah\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 853, in <module>
NameError: name 'timeofdaycounter' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Bobby Saga 0.08a

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
keep trying ;)
Do you mean it is chance based for the first times or what? Because I've been trying many times, on different girls and it always bring me to the information page about needing to do sexual things, like jerking off, at nigh to increase their comfort level.. so we just have to assume it is broken and not worth spending time with at all, this game it is..

I don't mind a little grinding in games, but grinding to no avail is just pointless and a waste of time.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, I played half an hour and got bored. I just checked the picture and I can say there is no reason to play the game right now, I've seen more dick than anything from the 4 girls ...

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to raise Comfort level? and how to use Alcohol on the girls? and where do I find sleeping pills?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you guys!
new release is out , it's an alpha and not even tested yet!

IMPORTANT : in order to restore INCEST, on the titel screen (before you're starting a new game),
Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_taboo(True)
make sure you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters!

Not working, when typed in console and enter, next line in console: None

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes