omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
V0.10a Changelog:

*New mini walkthrough build in the game.(Work in progress).
*New swimming pool.
*Ms. Anna.
*New location, Ms. Anna workplace.
*Lucy, 1 new scene
*Liza, 1 new scene plus new outfit.

that's all :(

seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
V0.10a Changelog:

*New mini walkthrough build in the game.(Work in progress).
*New swimming pool.
*Ms. Anna.
*New location, Ms. Anna workplace.
*Lucy, 1 new scene
*Liza, 1 new scene plus new outfit.

that's all :(
I guess we just start the game from the beginning and wait

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Also seeing lower paying patreons complaining that they can't get the game yet
I ponied up, because, more please.

I thought that the old saves worked, since there's items in the store that we can get now, but I've been playing through nearly an entire week and there hasn't been anything different, so... maybe we have to restart :(. I hope the cheat mod works with this version.

seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
I ponied up, because, more please.

I thought that the old saves worked, since there's items in the store that we can get now, but I've been playing through nearly an entire week and there hasn't been anything different, so... maybe we have to restart :(. I hope the cheat mod works with this version.
Yea me too

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yep! RAinces doubled the price for patrons to download the game, even though many had been supporting him all this time he disappeared. Great! Anyway, I'm not surprised.
You say disappeared, but here we have a new version. We'd all like more communication from him, but the amount of people flipping out and saying "oh another lie", etc. was ridiculous.

Oct 23, 2017
You say disappeared, but here we have a new version. We'd all like more communication from him, but the amount of people flipping out and saying "oh another lie", etc. was ridiculous.
But that's what happened. He did not communicate with the patrons for several days. I obviously understand that he has a life and that's just a game. But, there are people supporting it who need answers when deadlines are not met. I really think it would be best to put dates when there are certainties, which would probably have reduced the amount of people offending him.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
But that's what happened. He did not communicate with the patrons for several days. I obviously understand that he has a life and that's just a game. But, there are people supporting it who need answers when deadlines are not met. I really think it would be best to put dates when there are certainties, which would probably have reduced the amount of people offending him.
I get what you're saying, but if you look through all of the updates, what happened with this update is pretty routine. It's annoying, but it's not like it's unexpected, y'know?

Reactions: EthanFallenJedi007

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
As a butt person I kinda hope there would be less focus on feet, but I can live with main characters obvious foot fetish. The strength of this game in my opinion has been rather believable reactions from the victims of the game. I really wish that there doesn't come that weird flipping point that is present in almost every hentai game that has corruption tag.

Reactions: fz and deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Are you playing the game?
... eh, I don't think his question is that dumb since I restarted because I wasn't seeing anything different.
As a butt person I kinda hope there would be less focus on feet, but I can live with main characters obvious foot fetish. The strength of this game in my opinion has been rather believable reactions from the victims of the game. I really wish that there doesn't come that weird flipping point that is present in almost every hentai game that has corruption tag.
Totally agree. I was never that into feet but the way it's done in this game is pretty hot. Also, there's plenty of great ass shots in this game. Anna's yoga pants are a nice choice. I also agree about the progression of this compared to similar games. Man of the House is the only comparable one where you actually have to work for it .

Reactions: fz and seven sins
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes