Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
I have messaged this guy a number of times with reasonable questions on Patreon and he never replies. I know I didnt just fork over $10 for two scenes when he is falsely advertising many other scenes. I already had to bump up my tier to 10 after supporting him at the 5 dollar mark. This has gotten out of hand.

Reactions: fz and MikeD13
May 23, 2017
I have messaged this guy a number of times with reasonable questions on Patreon and he never replies. I know I didnt just fork over $10 for two scenes when he is falsely advertising many other scenes. I already had to bump up my tier to 10 after supporting him at the 5 dollar mark. This has gotten out of hand.
Just unren the game and look through the files like I'm about to do to see exactly what was added.

seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
Is there really only 2 new scenes?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I just hope we are missing something and it's more than two scenes. let's see what
Regi0
can find.
This version is 150mb larger than the last version, so I would think it has to include more than what Reddead suggested. I'm working on a restarted game, I'll update if I come across anything new.

Reactions: seven sins
May 23, 2017
I unren'd the game and skimmed through the game's new content. Yes, like the others have said, it is only two new scenes, amounting to roughly 120 images added in total. Absolutely no progress has been made on the sleeping minigames as of note. Considering he bumped the tier up to 10$ to download this update, I am extremely willing to bet he's just trying to scam people at this point.

I mean, really, he only managed to make around 120~ renders in a good 3~ months. They're not terrible renders or anything, but the amount of content is clearly not reflective of somebody who is taking this really that seriously.

Edit: Also, the way the renders are organized in the file hierarchy is fucking atrocious. It's a miracle he can even account for where he has a specific event's images located. Maybe that is why he never finishes scenes and instead just adds new unfinished ones? :^)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes