seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
You should've gotten the ability to buy a dress at the store pretty early on. The trick is finding her on the couch so you can give it to her. I restarted and I was able to buy the dress for her so I know it's not an issue. In the game's walk-through you'll get a prompt when you're able to buy her a dress.
Are you using the mod?

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
What's weird is that he's not making enough a month to be a very good scammer. Games like Summer Saga are making almost 50k a month (which, Jesus Christ), but this has the potential to stand on its own and make a good deal of money. Stunts like this update are likely to lose quite a few Patreons. If I were him, and not a scammer, I would focus on the sleep rape aspects since they're already way better than any other game on here. Don't get to penetration yet, since there's plenty still to explore. That way you have a very solid base that's going to attract people and then you can build the non-sleep aspects of the game since you've given people enough content to actually hold their interest.
Atleast he can talk if there is any delay or problem m giving him 10$ per month for nothing?
Look there is no info about the upcoming update
He is lying from 2018 and working on last scn
In 2018 the game was 95% completed and now after waiting for so long he is giving a 2 min gameplay update
Patreon like summertime saga communicate with there patreon about the update thats why they are earning 50k per month
And Now he is giving away download for 10$ patreon what about the 5$ they are supporting him from so long and now they can't even get download link He is scammer
and next update will be in 2020

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Atleast he can talk if there is any delay or problem m giving him 10$ per month for nothing?
Look there is no info about the upcoming update
He is lying from 2018 and working on last scn
In 2018 the game was 95% complete and now after waiting for so long he is giving a 2 min gameplay update
Patreon like summertime saga communicate with there patreon about the update thats why they are earning 50k per month
And Now he is giving away download for 10$ patreon what about the 5$ they are supporting him from so long and now they can't even get download link He is scammer
and next update will be in 2019
I would imagine the next update would be in 2019 since that's what this year is.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hmmm

now when i give her 50 $ i have the scene i put my fingers in her mouth...she don't fell on the floor :(

i have 28 domination

Reactions: deluges

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i use the save and its works. can rape her in shower with heels -_- i love lucy but its too long to waiting update :( each time i choose a choice its for the next update :( if the developer make better works and more longer i pay him a lot just for lucy ><

do you know games with heels scene? picture or animated ? because each game i played, developer remove heels or dress each time, it's boring...what's interest to choose a dress if in animated or picture it's remove :( .

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
With regards to Lucy's shower scene. You need to have high dominance, you need to buy her a new dress, you need to do the scene normally the first time. The next time the opportunity arises you need to give her money, then give her more money and then when she comes home you need to play with her tits and then expose her breast, that's when she'll fall on the floor. If you feel up her thigh she won't fall over.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes