omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
yeah yeah its works :) i love the shower scene i love the floor scene (LUCY ><) but can't made what i want LOL

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
You might need to have gotten as far you can with Lucy's studies before you can do the shower. Can't confirm yet, but couldn't see the floor scene out because she wasn't submissive enough, despite my dominance over her.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 214043

I was going to give this a try, but after reading the last few pages...2 scenes and 120 images in 3 months?
What's even worse is that none of the teaser scenes that we assumed would make it into .10a are in this version, which is just fucking lol, but literally the definition of a tease, so, good job? When your heading post images for the update date and then the release aren't in the fucking game, that's ballsy, man!

Reactions: fz and User_897603

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
you feel nothing of an Update. this 2 scenes are one time and only with special stats.. you can play three hours in the new update and you see nothing new. I think it's enough to come here every 1-2 years

Reactions: User_897603

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
you feel nothing of an Update. this 2 scenes are one time and only with special stats.. you can play three hours in the new update and you see nothing new. I think it's enough to come here every 1-2 years
Good Girl Gone Bad and Insexsity are my fall back games. I've still got work to do with Man of the House and Summer Saga too, so those should hold me over until we get a proper gee damn update for this. C'mon RAinces.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
anyone know the consule commands to raise affection domenation and the other skills for each charater?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
He is scammer
He said he is going to release version 0.11
But today he released 0.11a
m 100 percent sure that version 0.11 is completed and for money he didn't posted the full version
He also said there'd be a .10b, but then didn't release it, so we assumed that the teasers for .10 would be scenes in .11 and boy were we wrong. Also, fuck, the grammatical issues in Lucy's floor scene alone were atrocious. Nearly every game on here is riddled with spelling errors which is incomprehensible. How hard is it to write the shit down in notepad, or word, first, see all the red squgglies and then fucking fix them. Cruling instead of crawling? Ridiculous.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
anyone know the consule commands to raise affection domenation and the other skills for each charater?
I believe you need the cheat mod to enable console commands, which is ironic since you no longer need them because you have the cheat mod.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes