deluges

Dec 28, 2018
...isn't the forced back massage on Liza in the living room new? I don't remember us being able to do that before.

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
crunched version v0.11a mega link says BigCitysPleasures-0.2b-pc-crunched
the rest seem ok

Reactions: bas

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bad Bobby Saga [v0.11a] [RAinces] - Original Size: 1.33GB

Download PC (157MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Um, Boss? Just wanted to let you know that the link to the compressed version takes you to a completely different game. :)

Reactions: bas

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I am disappointed, only 2 small scenes after so much waiting. his game is fine but too slow. I was hoping for more content with girls and especially with Mrs Anna. I like her so much :love::love:

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Hmm, last update supposed to be only a small part of bigger one, cuz he wasnt able to finish it in time, and promised to deliver till end of month (November). We didnt got update even in December as he promised again, and failed of course. So for this update I was expecting something big, and we got this... What to say, I tought Madek is lier, but this guy, I have no words... What a waste of money...

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I can't seem to trigger any more affection and the scenes just keep repeating with no change. :(

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes