deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I can't seem to trigger any more affection and the scenes just keep repeating with no change. :(
As others have mentioned, there's only two new scenes. One with Lucy in the shower following one of her drunken outings, and a scene with Liza where she sneaks into your room looking for the phone.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
As others have mentioned, there's only two new scenes. One with Lucy in the shower following one of her drunken outings, and a scene with Liza where she sneaks into your room looking for the phone.
Do these scenes trigger automatically? I have played through 2 or 3 weeks now and nothing is happening. Lucy still comes home drunk but I am just given the sofa or take her to bed option, and Liza doesn't come looking for the phone anymore. :confused:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Ok my opinions. Note it's just one point of view

• Intro shows lack of polish, example: bob, instead of Bob in on one text.
  • BAD 3 frame animations. BAD!
  • UI is ok, but cumbersom with many options that are just filler.
  • Looks like it originally had incest but taken out. Doesn't make sense even with the incest... LOL some lines still call you bro, HAHAHA. This is bad. You HAVE to have the incest patch to make this work.
  • Main character looks 13 year old male. While this is totally a double standard since I don't mind it going the other way, it bothers me. He acts dumb too. =/
  • QTE game. /sigh Don't like.
  • Stock characters for some of them...
  • Writing is amateurish, plot wise. Characters acting in unnatural ways.
  • You have a job??? When you look 13???
  • What I liked was the in store blackmail scene, note that it needed to go further.
  • I have yet to see any legit sex scenes, seriously disappointing.
  • A postive is that the art quality is above average, with different women having different sized breasts too.
I'm done. This is just a slow corruption game, but failed to give a hook. Give us a good sex scene early on, even if it's just a dream.

This has potential, but it's open world format removes any story other than joe smoe wants to fuck his family because he just started puberty. It is also to slow on the sexual content IMO. As is, this is like a 2/5.

Reactions: fz

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
oupppssssss!! he did it again? he fooled his supporters with an almost empty update!
People here were expecting a huge update which contains the missed content of .10b + .11, but he decided to skip .10b and throwed a mini .11a and run away without a word.
I had criticized this guy in the past while still had the hope that he would pull himself together and take his game seriously for his own sake. because I believed that the game had a huge potential. but this time I got the proof that he's irrecoverable.
Holy rainces, you are succeeding a big failure dude!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Do these scenes trigger automatically? I have played through 2 or 3 weeks now and nothing is happening. Lucy still comes home drunk but I am just given the sofa or take her to bed option, and Liza doesn't come looking for the phone anymore. :confused:
For Liza I believe you need to exhaust all of her photo and maid options (and have high dominance). For Lucy you need to buy her the new dress, have dominance over 25, and then touch her tit when she comes home drunk. After that she'll just puke, you'll get a lot of nonsense, but you won't progress. The next time she goes out, it doesn't matter what option you choose, she'll fall on the floor, then you take her into the shower. You need to give her the extra 50 on top of the 25 to ensure that she's wasted.

You'll have in game walk-through prompts for all of these scenarios, though. For Lucy it'll say something like go to the living room when she's wasted, for Liza it'll say wait until she sneaks into your room. If you don't get those objectives you still have some work to do.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Ok my opinions. Note it's just one point of view

• Intro shows lack of polish, example: bob, instead of Bob in on one text.
  • BAD 3 frame animations. BAD!
  • UI is ok, but cumbersom with many options that are just filler.
  • Looks like it originally had incest but taken out. Doesn't make sense even with the incest... LOL some lines still call you bro, HAHAHA. This is bad. You HAVE to have the incest patch to make this work.
  • Main character looks 13 year old male. While this is totally a double standard since I don't mind it going the other way, it bothers me. He acts dumb too. =/
  • QTE game. /sigh Don't like.
  • Stock characters for some of them...
  • Writing is amateurish, plot wise. Characters acting in unnatural ways.
  • You have a job??? When you look 13???
  • What I liked was the in store blackmail scene, note that it needed to go further.
  • I have yet to see any legit sex scenes, seriously disappointing.
  • A postive is that the art quality is above average, with different women having different sized breasts too.
I'm done. This is just a slow corruption game, but failed to give a hook. Give us a good sex scene early on, even if it's just a dream.

This has potential, but it's open world format removes any story other than joe smoe wants to fuck his family because he just started puberty. It is also to slow on the sexual content IMO. As is, this is like a 2/5.
The game was meant to be incestual from the start, and was, but Patreon are a bunch of puritans, changed their t.o.s., so creators were forced to improvise.

The QTE is so ridiculously easy that whining about is fucking hilarious.

You're mad that the obvious teenager "acts dumb"? I'd say a teenager acting dumb sounds just about right.

At least one of the characters I've seen in another game.

The writing is actually pretty good, except for the mother, I think that was done really poorly.

Not only that, but having a security job when you look 14 is laughable. This needs to be redone. Interesting that you like the store blackmail scene even though it's utterly ridiculous.

There are no legit sex scenes. There's the Evelyn rape, Anna's rape, some brief forced oral with Lucy, but other than that it's just groping.... which sucks because it could be so, so much better.

Agree on the last point. Some devs don't seem to realize that not everyone woman has gigantic tits. Anna has everything though, awesome ass and tits.

Reactions: OGRey

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Can someone tell me what they like about the game? I'm legit curious
The potential, mostly. It has a slower burning corruption which is appealing, but RAinces is slow as fuck when it comes to releasing updates, so instead of appealing it becomes terrible. Mostly we just see where it could go, and like it for that. Content-wise, just play Man of the House for a few months until this game goes somewhere.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For Liza I believe you need to exhaust all of her photo and maid options (and have high dominance). For Lucy you need to buy her the new dress, have dominance over 25, and then touch her tit when she comes home drunk. After that she'll just puke, you'll get a lot of nonsense, but you won't progress. The next time she goes out, it doesn't matter what option you choose, she'll fall on the floor, then you take her into the shower. You need to giver her the extra 50 on top of the 25 to ensure that she's wasted.

You'll have in game walk-through prompts for all of these scenarios, though. For Lucy it'll say something like go to the living room when she's wasted, for Liza it'll say wait until she sneaks into your room. If you don't get those objectives you still have some work to do.
Cool, Thanks! :)(y)

Reactions: deluges

went

Dec 16, 2017
how can I unblock lucy scene? I tried everything :-/ I can just fall on the couch, no shower scene. Thanx

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
how can I unblock lucy scene? I tried everything :-/ I can just fall on the couch, no shower scene. Thanx
Sigh. High dominance, over 25. New dress. Give her all the money. Hump and gag her. Next time she goes out, give her all the money. When she comes home, touch her tit, expose breast. Lots of dialog, nothing will happen. Next time she goes out, give her all the money, doesn't matter what option you choose when she comes home, she'll fall on the floor. Then you can take her into the shower.

Reactions: went

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone tell me what they like about the game? I'm legit curious
Personally, I like the idea where you can sneak in & grope them in their sleep (hey it's a game after all) but as others have said, this guy is a scam, which is unfortunate.

Reactions: deluges

nomercy1592

Jul 17, 2018
What means "mini walkthrough" in game? I can't find any walkthrough...Did it have to use some activation code?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
TWO scenes? The grind in the game is already a lot, but if the content he puts in every update is this I won't bother supporting or playing it for another year. lol

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes