-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any progress with the character of mom in this new version.?
No, there's nothing new for the mom this time (unless you count a brief conversation with her having a very tiny bit to do with the Lucy story progression).

Help plss , Liza scene is end ??
what should I do for Lucy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you give me the whole walkthrough?
You can find a walkthrough Rainces made for v0.13a here: There isn't a full walkthrough, other than the in-game blue circle in the upper right corner that gives you clues for each lady.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone know what the maximum affection and domination points attainable for Anna/Mom at the end of this update (13a) are?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Well seeing as how I already have her at Affection: 45 & Domination : 25 I believe your mod is not right (or something like that)
Not to mention comfort levels which are all at 25 on my game. Thanks for replying just the same.
I USE CHEAT MENU))) screenshot0001.jpg

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
What day and time do you get the prompt to talk to Lucy about getting your money back and the whole sunscreen thing? How do you make this prompt happen? I've tried talking to her on Saturdays in the Afternoon many times now and I've only ever had two prompts which were to prank her and to leave her alone. All other times I go to the pool, it's either just Lucy and Liza together and no prompt, or just Lucy and no prompt. Can someone give clear detailed instructions? The Patreon walkthrough also doesn't help very much either since none of those things are happening for Lucy for me. I've done enough to make Lucy drunk, puke, kiss, foot massage, back massage, kiss, and touch boobs.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes