doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I am not sure what she is trying to do? Eat it or suck it?
Well...it is meat...so I figure she wants to lick first. Just to taste it. Then maybe suck it, and finally eat it.... but not literally of course. Just stuffing her mouth with it ...I guess. :)

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Just open the console,
money = 1000

Money looks like it's hard capped at $1000.
Yup! Money is capped at $1000. Mind you , if you're actually playing the game, you don't more than a few hundred for the rent, booze. Of course, I'm excluding the pool in this calculation.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
No, there's nothing new for the mom this time (unless you count a brief conversation with her having a very tiny bit to do with the Lucy story progression).

You can find a walkthrough Rainces made for v0.13a here: There isn't a full walkthrough, other than the in-game blue circle in the upper right corner that gives you clues for each lady.
are that tasks from v0.13 ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
are that tasks from v0.13 ?
Yep, unfortunately. At first, when Rainces said he made a walkthrough, I'd hoped it would be for the full game so far, since apparently the in-game hints don't seem to work for some. Maybe the following advice can help, maybe not.

General Advice:
If you try something and it doesn't work at all, don't do that thing again. If you try something and it kind of works, pay attention to what Bobby thinks and what the blue circle in the upper right tells you.

Here is a lengthy example where I applied the General Advice from above. Everything in bold yellow or underlined italics is a clue on how to continue progressing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is exactly how I figured this part out on my own. Hopefully that will help others moving forward if the in-game guide isn't enough.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yep, unfortunately. At first, when Rainces said he made a walkthrough, I'd hoped it would be for the full game so far, since apparently the in-game hints don't seem to work for some. Maybe the following advice can help, maybe not.

General Advice:
If you try something and it doesn't work at all, don't do that thing again. If you try something and it kind of works, pay attention to what Bobby thinks and what the blue circle in the upper right tells you.

Here is a lengthy example where I applied the General Advice from above. Everything in bold yellow or underlined italics is a clue on how to continue progressing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is exactly how I figured this part out on my own. Hopefully that will help others moving forward if the in-game guide isn't enough.
i ask because at my Lucy was empty no tasks and i see this :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i ask because at my Lucy was empty no tasks and i see this :(
Good point. In that unusual case (which happened to me as well), when someone's tasks are empty, I try to find that character at different times and on different days to see if there is dialogue and if there are any hints about how to proceed. In Lucy's case, the last thing was asking for money back. When that went "empty" in the Hints, I found her again and asked for money again. I might have had to do this twice (I can't remember for sure now), and then Lucy gave me money back (applying my General Advice from before, this would be something different). I then kept checking Hints and trying to talk with Lucy and her story just progressed as I kept trying.

Reactions: Vojvoda
3.10 star(s) 97 Votes