jamesc43

Feb 15, 2018
can someone give me their save i've done every episode but i had to reinstall windows so yeh lost them all

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I kinda knew that Mike and Chriss were setting up Lisa.
I mean who is dumb enough to take his girlfriend to his friend.
Conveniently get her drunk
Conveniently get a call from work and leave those 2 alone.
What kind of a boyfriend does that?
At least that Chriss is busted or will be in trouble for for dating Nike's sister secretly.
Hope Bobbiy isn't dumb enough to loose all that proof before he gets home that's all I'm hoping.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
get to the part where i can lock her computer down and she gets herself off but no message saying i can visit mike"s sister again how long do i have to do that for?
I'm not sure what the trigger for that is, though I would assume it's time passing in addition to Liza masturbating. However, I ended v0.12a right after having visited Vicki's house again. For me, it was the final prompt for Liza's story at the end of the last update. So I did that before playing v0.13a. It looks like my days of the week at this point get screwed up a bit, but I would guess it's fewer than 2 weeks, probably within a single week. If you've got Liza to play with herself and cum from it, I'd suggest trying advancing time, one day at a time, and checking the Hint again to see if there's an update.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I'm not sure what the trigger for that is, though I would assume it's time passing in addition to Liza masturbating. However, I ended v0.12a right after having visited Vicki's house again. For me, it was the final prompt for Liza's story at the end of the last update. So I did that before playing v0.13a. It looks like my days of the week at this point get screwed up a bit, but I would guess it's fewer than 2 weeks, probably within a single week. If you've got Liza to play with herself and cum from it, I'd suggest trying advancing time, one day at a time, and checking the Hint again to see if there's an update.
I got Liza to confess about her blackmailer Mike and she spilled everything that happened. That triggered the way for me to go to Mike's house and steal the evidence he has against her.
So Mike won't be blackmailing her anymore without evidence.
That is actually 1 of 3 things I found out.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I keep mom in check with the rent buy paying her bills every week
I am going though Lucy's path nicely by helping her with her studies.
With Lisa I think Bobby is having too much fun humiliating her.
Having her dressing in maids outfit to clean his room or having a photo shoot with her.
I still don't know why he doesn't just tell her about her ex planning that trap for her with Mike.
I guess after he has had his fun with her.
Jenny I think it's a lost cause until next version.
I still don't know how to trigger that path.
She clearly goes out at night somewhere to make money I guess.
Maybe she goes out dancing at a strip joint to make money.
She's is a hard one to talk to. Wish I knew what I was doing wrong and not have to wait to until next version.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone share 2 save game?
Liza in the pool
Lucy blindfold in bed
please
These should work. Remember, the first number of the filename is the page (from the in-game load menu), and the second number is the spot (a 1 is top left, a 6 is bottom right). If you need to rename the files to avoid writing over your existing files, rename them based on these rules.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Is mike house bugged ?, Every time I try i get "Shit someone is coming" what am I missing ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is mike house bugged ?, Every time I try i get "Shit someone is coming" what am I missing ?
Nope. You'll get that a few times. You want to make sure your stealth is really high (IIRC, mine's at 100 right now). It could be affecting that (idk for sure). But for me, just trying multiple times (on different days), I eventually found a time when I got all the way upstairs.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Repetitive games you just can't give up.
You have to become yourself repetitive.
Specially without a walkthrough.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Nope. You'll get that a few times. You want to make sure your stealth is really high (IIRC, mine's at 100 right now). It could be affecting that (idk for sure). But for me, just trying multiple times (on different days), I eventually found a time when I got all the way upstairs.
Well, the only time it worked for me was on Sunday evening. The stealth was as high as yours. I think 25 is alright. Anyhow, try Sunday evening.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
These should work. Remember, the first number of the filename is the page (from the in-game load menu), and the second number is the spot (a 1 is top left, a 6 is bottom right). If you need to rename the files to avoid writing over your existing files, rename them based on these rules.
thank you :love:
you are very generous.

cf13hh

Jul 7, 2018
Cách lưu thư mục lưu vào trò chơi
[QUOTE = "CookieMonster666, bài đăng: 1848211, thành viên: 1025783"]
Những nên làm việc. Hãy nhớ rằng, số đầu tiên của tên tệp là trang (từ menu tải trong trò chơi) và số thứ hai là vị trí (số 1 ở trên cùng bên trái, số 6 ở dưới cùng bên phải). Nếu bạn cần đổi tên các tệp để tránh ghi lên các tệp hiện có, hãy đổi tên chúng dựa trên các quy tắc này.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes