• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
can you share the full error code

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phonebuttons/invisiblebutton.png'>:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 13471, in script
    call screen webcamskiptime_screen
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phonebuttons/invisiblebutton.png'.
Thanks for helping

Last edited:
Reactions: helpmeout

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phonebuttons/invisiblebutton.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\m-diz\Desktop\badbobbysaga-0.14-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bad Bobby Saga Story mode 0.14
Sun Jun 23 02:56:32 2019
Thanks for helping
Same thing here

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
I had the same bug, I just changed the computer background to 1 and it was good.

Very bad update, very little content that the dev wants to hide with the fact that we had to do the mother's story a new time.

Reactions: JagHond

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
invisiblebutton.png
ok I think he misspelled it the file name

this what he has in the gui folder invesiblebutton.png

so here is what you need to do is use UnRen you can get here
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

copy the UnRen.bat and paste it in where the game exe file is then run UnRen.bat select 9 for do all

then go to game/gui/phonebuttons and find invesiblebutton.png and invesiblebutton01.png and then rename them to invisiblebutton.png and invisiblebutton01.png

warning i might be wrong i am not at that part yet can't test it

Last edited:
Reactions: lowcody

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Honest opinion, game is not so good, but still gets a 9/10 simply because the image with the kid jumping after having played a prank on the girl had me laughing like an idiot for a while

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Malkav

May 28, 2017
ok I think he misspelled it the file name

this what he has in the gui folder invesiblebutton.png

so here is what you need to do is use UnRen you can get here
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

copy the UnRen.bat and paste it in where the game exe file is then run UnRen.bat select 9 for do all

then go to game/gui/phonebuttons and find invesiblebutton.png and invesiblebutton01.png and then rename them to invisiblebutton.png and invisiblebutton01.png

warning i might be wrong i am not at that part yet can't test it
It worked. I don't know how unren works, but I find it odd I didn't have to "repack" it again

Thanks a bunch

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
wtf mean start from the beggining? why don t have music that choice but the other one of anna's path has? tf is wrong with this game?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Almost 2 years in development...MC lives with 4 women...has crept and groped all of them, jerked off on them...no consensual kissing, handjobs, footjobs(one by deceit only), blowjobs, vaginal or anal. I'm starting to think ultimate victory is entirely in Bobby's mind only. Maybe this is a prank on the players?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Anything new on the sisters or is it just mama's story?
Anyone knows?

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
Almost 2 years in development...MC lives with 4 women...has crept and groped all of them, jerked off on them...no consensual kissing, handjobs, footjobs(one by deceit only), blowjobs, vaginal or anal. I'm starting to think ultimate victory is entirely in Bobby's mind only. Maybe this is a prank on the players?
Almost downloaded it too, nice save there mate

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, things are progressing way too slow. I'm thinking we're either getting trolled, or the developer is someone that doesn't actually get off on sex, but just gets off on the groping and the MC masturbating. Reminds me of a text-only game I tried a few years back. As far as I could tell, the game was *only* about sneaking around and stealing girls panties, and then masturbating while you fantasized about having sex with them. But not, you know, actually every having sex with them.

It's s shame, because I do like the models and graphics in the game, but the developer keeps cock-blocking the players. There's four women in that house. Something more should have happened by now givem how much time has passed and how many updates there have been.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah, things are progressing way too slow. I'm thinking we're either getting trolled, or the developer is someone that doesn't actually get off on sex, but just gets off on the groping and the MC masturbating. Reminds me of a text-only game I tried a few years back. As far as I could tell, the game was *only* about sneaking around and stealing girls panties, and then masturbating while you fantasized about having sex with them. But not, you know, actually every having sex with them.

It's s shame, because I do like the models and graphics in the game, but the developer keeps cock-blocking the players. There's four women in that house. Something more should have happened by now givem how much time has passed and how many updates there have been.
Some people enjoy the slow pacing. It's not a bad thing. There are many similar games that go straight into sex/blowjob so what compels you to come here and bitch instead of just playing those?

Reactions: OGRey and SummmerP

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
But it's got mini-games! Who needs sex when you can waste time playing stupid games within the game.

If I want mini-games I'll pick up my 12 year old phone.

"He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship." The only way I see that happening after two years is through dream sequences after he doses himself with the sleeping pills.
He can't even get most of the shoplifters to go to the back with him. And the Jenny(Jenna?) path is literally not even started. It feels like he hit a wall and can't figure out how to advance to any semi-consensual activity with any of the women in the household.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Some people enjoy the slow pacing. It's not a bad thing. There are many similar games that go straight into sex/blowjob so what compels you to come here and bitch instead of just playing those?
Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that this is a discussion thread for the game in question. And I've played it, and have things to say about it. If I play any game that has a thread here, and have an opinion, I'll state it, just like other people are doing.

I don't want the game to go straight to the sex. But after almost two years and on release .14 I'd expect more, and so do others. Maybe if I and others do say something, the developer will actually realize the pace is way too slow. Although these are hardly new criticisms for this game, and it hadn't seemed to help in the past.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes