• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have skipped a whole week in a new 0.14 update and I cant do nothing with lisa.. and all the other character arcs are not updated with this update so... what?

Reactions: Sparkwolf

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Hi guys,
tomorrow I will release version 0.14.
This version is about Ms.Anna story. It will be a kind of a "Story mode" for this character.

If you already play the game, don't worry, you will not have to start a new game. you can access the mode from Bob's computer and keep your progress and saves.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
If you're new, I strongly recommend playing v0.13 to completion before playing this update. Once anyone has finished content for v0.13, I would suggest accessing story mode directly only, rather than trying to replay the game to get story mode scenes. There are many issues / conflicts currently that make any NG for v0.14 problematic.
I didn't start a new save. I continued from my previous one from 0.13

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Haven't played since maybe v0.9 or v0.10 so I'll see what's been happening with this. I basically forgot about it till this update.

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
What to do in this story mode?
After dream sequence and clothes basket scene nothing happens.
Played with 0.13 save.

Edit: Had exit story mode and start it again

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
What to do in this story mode?
After dream sequence and clothes basket scene nothing happens.
Played with 0.13 save.

Edit: Had exit story mode and start it again
Same problem. I had to restart the game, load the save and it was working.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I skipped 13, and I am trying to get past the webcam scene. How did you guys do it without encountering the error?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Euuhhh, at the end, I have not seen something new in this "update", is that normal ? Btw this linear VN with the mom is very badly done. Why do you still need to click on the rooms to move forward if it's linear? A bit of non sense in my opinion.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes