Quincy1887

Jan 3, 2019
This version is about Ms.Anna story. It will be a kind of a "Story mode" for this character.

There will be no new progress with the character, but there will be several new hot scenes.

I had to do this to make this game more simple and less grindy. As well as the script get kinda messy by now, and I'll have to do some clean up in the future.

If you already play the game, don't worry, you will not have to start a new game. you can access the mode from Bob's computer and keep your progress and saves.

Also, you can start the mode from the main menu.

As I said before, I'm planing to release this mode for the other main charterers as well in the future.(But not in the next update).

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Hi guys,

tomorrow I will release version 0.14.

This version is about Ms.Anna story. It will be a kind of a "Story mode" for this character.
There will be no new progress with the character, but there will be several new hot scenes.
I had to do this to make this game more simple and less grindy. As well as the script get kinda messy by now, and I'll have to do some clean up in the future.

If you already play the game, don't worry, you will not have to start a new game. you can access the mode from Bob's computer and keep your progress and saves.
Also, you can start the mode from the main menu.

As I said before, I'm planing to release this mode for the other main charterers as well in the future.(But not in the next update).

There wasn't an official changelog released for v0.14, and probably won't be. There's not really much changed, given that you just have more content added. Given the details from this post, could we update the OP to have it be something like this? (I propose this to cut down on future questions about what changed in v0.14. If an official changelog for this version gets released, we could always use it later instead.)

v0.14
**NO NEW STORY PROGRESS**
Ms. Anna – Story mode added. Gives more content to make the game feel less grindy, with new scenes of Ms. Anna added.
Existing saves – Keep using your current saves; no reason to redo any current progress. If you have a current save, access story mode from Bobby's computer. You can also start the mode from the main menu.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Is this worth playing? Or should I wait for next release? I get theres no story progress but is the new content worth the download?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’ve been looking forward to an update this game for a long, long time.

Nice that it’s finally here. (y):coffee:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this version broken, tried both overwriting and new folder with old saves, when you do the webcam as hinted you ghet error msg you cant ignore away

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phonebuttons/invisiblebutton.png'>:
File "game/map2.rpy", line 13471, in script
call screen webcamskiptime_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phonebuttons/invisiblebutton.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/map2.rpy", line 13471, in script
call screen webcamskiptime_screen

Reactions: Ouga
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes