Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Sasuke92, you say that everything lasts a very long time. And try to translate this situation into the real plane. You think that snot-nosed kid could get his mom in a month? This can only be done by an experienced man. So the time period is logical.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
2 years is more than enough time to get a couple of blowjob scenes at the very least instead of the same groping crap. Tits haven't even been fondled yet before we even get to a tit job.

That's what you call taking the piss.

But of course the sheep will lap it up.
You call us sheep for enjoying a game with slow pacing? That's very immature and closed-minded. I would use stronger words, but the moderators would delete my post.

Ghazran

Apr 13, 2019
Is there a reason to focus on dom vs love? Do I eventually unlock everything if I grind or should I focus on good/bad and do multiple plays?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I also have a question for the forum. Have you seen the CG of this game? I doubt I have a complete walkthrough of all branches.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi guys,

tomorrow I will release version 0.14.

This version is about Ms.Anna story. It will be a kind of a "Story mode" for this character.
There will be no new progress with the character, but there will be several new hot scenes.
I had to do this to make this game more simple and less grindy. As well as the script get kinda messy by now, and I'll have to do some clean up in the future.

If you already play the game, don't worry, you will not have to start a new game. you can access the mode from Bob's computer and keep your progress and saves.
Also, you can start the mode from the main menu.

As I said before, I'm planing to release this mode for the other main charterers as well in the future.(But not in the next update).

tidu

Jan 6, 2019
I prefer the story about Lucy, it's a beautiful character! However, this is a very good game thanks to the developer:giggle:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes