Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
anyone found out how to advance the "Help study" part? I have gotten to the point where you spank her hard and she tells you to stop. But i dont want to grind for more money to test out other combinations of "You got it right" or "You got it wrong" responses lol.
Yeah, you can spank her. Also she can get spanked outside three or four times..

Reactions: allintine

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
May 26 his patreon post

Hi guy's,
Next version is about 50% ready.
I'm getting many requests for making this game more simple to play, so I decided to release a "story mode" for each character, starting with Ms.Anna.
It will be release in a few days!
There will be several bonus scenes but no new progress with the characters.

Its open post btw. You dont have to be patreon.

Reactions: Unicorn-IceFoxxi

hgfdrgergre

Jun 2, 2019
This game is so confusing, for god sake, someone pleaseeeee make a walkthrough( the one in the first page is just for the recent version of the game, not for all the game) i've already seen so many people asking for one, i'm not complaining, i really love the creators job and the help of community, but i'm begging, pls make one.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
hgfdrgergre, this is not a visual novel. This game. You choose your own direction. And your story will evolve along the way. Play it for sport is not worth it. This game is for feelings, not for sport. Play from the beginning and have fun. You can make saves for significant events. And then replay them in a new way.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
This game is so confusing, for god sake, someone pleaseeeee make a walkthrough( the one in the first page is just for the recent version of the game, not for all the game) i've already seen so many people asking for one, i'm not complaining, i really love the creators job and the help of community, but i'm begging, pls make one.
Bleh, sounds boring. I mean with a name like that with the fact you just joined I'm not surprised you find anything confusing.. is this your first Ren'Py game perhaps?

Reactions: Unicorn-IceFoxxi

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Anyone have a save just when you open the spanking during helping lucy in her bedroom i replayed 50 times and always skip it somehow.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
I need help. I'm stuck here: Luzy (i need give her the necklace when she´s drunk (not wasted). I need to make her wasted again.
How many times do I have to give him the necklace?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes