Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Here's an incest patch that also enables the console and developer menu (not that you'll need them now, but why not?).

Download attachment and put this in your \game folder of the full or compressed version. Restart the game and it should display "Taboo Edition" in the lower right if it's in the correct folder.
Does it work for Android also?

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 310751

Hi guy's,

Next version is about 50% ready.

I'm getting many requests for making this game more simple to play, so I decided to release a "story mode" for each character, starting with Ms.Anna.

It will be release in a few days!

There will be several bonus scenes but no new progress with the characters.
Btw this image made me realize we haven't seen mom's bewbs yet. Unleash the Bewbs Bobby!! :D

• Haha
Reactions: name9991 and OGRey

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
please some make an android port with working incest patch. it really ruins the mood without the patch. thanks you

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
In the next branch "A Wife And Mother" has been updated. Previously, the authors of these games presented new versions with a difference of a few days. Our game is late.:cry:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
darksorrow, I'm looking closely at the project. The long absence of updates, it's not unique, it's the brake of the game. However, now all the games are made for a long time. I just thought the Anna route would be fast. There's practically nothing to redo.

• Sad
Reactions: MikeD13 and OGRey

Angmir

May 29, 2017
After AWAM this is the game I waited out the most. Initial release was soo good.
But as much as people complain about AWAM, L&P is highly organised profesional, that put a lot of work into his game, and works on the schedule. I am confindent he will continue working on the game at his pace
While author of this game seems to be not doing anything for months, then start making a few small scenes for a week or two before dissapearing again.

This game had amazing potencial, it will maybe get updated a few more times in next 1 or 2 years, but I will be suprised if we ever will get to a moment where real sex with your family will start.

Reactions: lowcody

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
there is a complete walkthough inside the game it´s very easy to play. do what the walkthough says. the blue exclamation mark obove is the walkthrough. click on it.:D
Too bad the walkthrough inside my game is basically "empty" and does give me ANY info for some reason...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes