-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm, that's Bobby's Lucy! Not Julia!
u kknow this event??
BTW, I would highly recommend not taking this route. There might be a way to mend things later w/ Lucy, but there also might not. I'd rather have Lucy submit knowingly / be romanced (whichever path) and have things able to go further later than get too greedy early and screw everything up. Yes, he's messed up things with Liza as well, but at least he didn't go so far as to penetrate her vagina or anus — well, depending on Bobby being good or bad, maybe with a finger. (I'd also recommend avoiding that with Liza, ofc.) I'd guess that if he goes that far with any of the girls when they aren't ready yet, he might as well look for a new place to live and plan on hookers for life.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
BTW, I would highly recommend not taking this route. There might be a way to mend things later w/ Lucy, but there also might not. I'd rather have Lucy submit knowingly / be romanced (whichever path) and have things able to go further later than get too greedy early and screw everything up. Yes, he's messed up things with Liza as well, but at least he didn't go so far as to penetrate her vagina or anus — well, depending on Bobby being good or bad, maybe with a finger. (I'd also recommend avoiding that with Liza, ofc.) I'd guess that if he goes that far with any of the girls when they aren't ready yet, he might as well look for a new place to live and plan on hookers for life.
Do you know plot of the next update? Maybe this route will give more options. Personally, I go through all the options and do save after each, just in case :)

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 310751

Hi guy's,

Next version is about 50% ready.

I'm getting many requests for making this game more simple to play, so I decided to release a "story mode" for each character, starting with Ms.Anna.

It will be release in a few days!

There will be several bonus scenes but no new progress with the characters.

Story mode??? Well, then just draw a comic. You must understand that most people love games, not visual novels.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah, I tend to agree with you. However, after awhile I started playing like Bobby wants to play. And.....as we noticed, Bobby is Bad! :)

Do you know plot of the next update? Maybe this route will give more options. Personally, I go through all the options and do save after each, just in case :)
Same here. I guess we choose one plotline then save. Try another one & save. You can then choose the one that you like best. Just glad to see that the dev keeps several paths open for the players. That's what good in this game I guess. But you need to have so much patience for the grinding...and grinding.....( unless you decide to cheat .. of course!) :p

Reactions: lowcody

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
I'm getting many requests for making this game more simple to play, so I decided to release a "story mode" for each character, starting with Ms.Anna.

It will be release in a few days!

There will be several bonus scenes but no new progress with the characters.
:(:(:(:(:cry:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes