twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Yes, the same question, I am stuck up with Lucy. I repeat and repeat endless times the same talk with Lucy about the deal and she doesn't want to kiss me. What I am going to do to make a progress with Lucy? Any help. She isn't going to ask me about the money for party in the evenings anyway, I don;t see any solution. Anybody knows what to do?
She won't kiss Bobby ))). You need to catch her by the pool when she will talk on the phone. You choose to slap her ass, then wait in the evening in your room.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
She won't kiss Bobby ))). You need to catch her by the pool when she will talk on the phone. You choose to slap her ass, then wait in the evening in your room.
OK, Thanks. Therefore, I must visit the pool more often, to find this moment when she talks on the phone. The last one which I found there with her was, when she sunbathes on the beach chair and I can give her a prank. Ok, then.

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
There is no good ending in the pool with Liza at this point. She will get pissed at you (100 upset level), or hate you (1000 upset level). That will take about 3 years in game time to get back down to where she likes you. I hope that will change some in the next release. If you don't mind a little sharing, pick the only Lucy choice when you are setting up the deal with Julia. You get to spend time alone with Lucy tied up and blindfolded after Julia finishes her time.

And please go back a few posts and try my dialog fixes. I'd like some feedback and I want to know if I broke anything. I don't think I screwed with anything other than the words but you never know.
hm..i have tried to "wait for my turn" and after the other "stop Julia". In the second case Bobby in got to the bed with Lucy. But I have not seen the blindfolded scene? Only underwear scnes till the guy cums. What did I forgot?

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
What do I have to do to acess Lizas computer? (It's un-clickable.)

The hints also says I have to find her phone during night time, but I only get groping events. I've done all the Mike stuff (getting his phone etc.) is this hint for the earlier event abot finding her phone password?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
What do I have to do to acess Lizas computer? (It's un-clickable.)

The hints also says I have to find her phone during night time, but I only get groping events. I've done all the Mike stuff (getting his phone etc.) is this hint for the earlier event abot finding her phone password?
Try many nights in a row, once MC walk into Liza's room with flashlight and you see the phone )

Reactions: Tierra_Azul

Takumi416

Sep 19, 2018
Mommy's story should be longer.Install the sexuality to the game the story of the game is very good and the characters are taking me away from me.I've been waiting for months of sexual updates, especiallyespecially with his mother.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Definitely, I do not understand this game. I take many shifts repeating Lucy's scene. I give her money, she gets drunk and I try to give her the necklace and she does not give me the option. If anyone would be so kind to help me about it, because I'm about to quit.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
leo en el walkthrough: can find her at the swimming pool on Saturday Afternoon. After the first spanking, she will start asking you to bring her a Sunscreen from the Laundry room.

well, that never happened. The only thing that happens in the pool is that I offer him a cocktail, I put his finger on him, he sucks it, he gets angry, he runs after me, he hits a bump and he faints, over and over again.

mtlkat

Jan 6, 2019
I cant get lucy to come ask me for money on tuesday or friday is it just causes an error. the error also happens in the mornings and at a number of points in the game. Also i have spanked lucy but she doesnt ask for suncream at the pool

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Yeah, gotta hand it to the RAinсes. Of all the games of this plan, bbs is the most exciting seduction mom. And he does it with sophisticated torture.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes