OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Any other games like this, where you can do all the bad things? I'm very surprised at how good this game actually is.
Something Unlimited maybe? Hmmmm, in Taffy Tales you r a real jerk at least your half it is :=). In Milftoon Drama you r "innocent" little boy but actually you r not ;=) You can also try "Witch Hunter" not witch hunter trainer just "Witch Hunter", in this game you r real asshole too :=)
This is my list, enjoy.

Reactions: M4L1

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I can stop ntr with Julia and Lucy ? :)
Not really. Best path through is selecting only Lucy. Julia still does what she does but then she leaves you alone with Lucy tied up and blindfolded. You can imagine what happens next.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Not really. Best path through is selecting only Lucy. Julia still does what she does but then she leaves you alone with Lucy tied up and blindfolded. You can imagine what happens next.
In my playthrough Julia only managed to get Lucy in her underwear when I interrupted her. So I would consider it no ntr. @kaczy091

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I took the time to go through the game files and clean up as much of the dialog as I could. I started with the v0.13a market compressed version so that is what I have tested it with. First thing I noticed is the dialog boxes are screwed up in this version. Can anyone confirm that they are screwed up in the vanilla game? There are some test lines that were still enabled in screens.rpy that might be causing the problem but I am trying not to debug the game.

Someone please try this out to see if it works for you. Drop the files in your game folder and then run the game. It should create new compiled files for you the first time it starts and that might take a little bit of time.

Reactions: liegad

Gabisher13

Nov 14, 2018
with lisa in the pool if i have 20+ affection with her is there a different ending(beside pissed lisa) or its same as below 20 affection ,even if i kiss her or finger her?
and what is the best choice for the julia deal in the beginning?

Reactions: allintine

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
with lisa in the pool if i have 20+ affection with her is there a different ending(beside pissed lisa) or its same as below 20 affection ,even if i kiss her or finger her?
and what is the best choice for the julia deal in the beginning?
There is no good ending in the pool with Liza at this point. She will get pissed at you (100 upset level), or hate you (1000 upset level). That will take about 3 years in game time to get back down to where she likes you. I hope that will change some in the next release. If you don't mind a little sharing, pick the only Lucy choice when you are setting up the deal with Julia. You get to spend time alone with Lucy tied up and blindfolded after Julia finishes her time.

And please go back a few posts and try my dialog fixes. I'd like some feedback and I want to know if I broke anything. I don't think I screwed with anything other than the words but you never know.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes