BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Am I the only one that feels like the MC was cheated in the whole Lucy setup with Vicki. The MC gets everything setup, gets Lucy primed, then gets shuttled off to bed with one of two options. Lucy is absolutely flappered by the way. You get to wait a turn or completely cunt block Vicki. If you wait your turn, you get boobs-a-bouncing as Vicki tribs Lucy into the fuck of her life and afterwards Vicki gives you a yucky wrister. But if the MC denies Vicki, he gets to comfort Lucy with a little pathetic back rub, a little footsy, a bite on the back and then creams in his shorts not even making Lucy orgasm nor extracting his tool. Worse he never even removes her pants or bra and doesn't even have the decency to give her a dry rub through them. Dreadful. Come on! Someone here has to feel the same way.

Reactions: allintine

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@BigIrishLug, I'm not sure which game you are playing but Lucy is the sister and not Julia. And Julia is the friend who has the hots for Lucy. And your best path through that scene is just after the "you should save your game here" message is to pick "No! (Only Lucy)". That should lead to a more satisfying ending of the scene.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
How many times do I have to help Lucy to study to progress?

I'm spending a lot of money on tests and this does not progress.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
can someone post the new H picture only i stop donwload this game and play now just want see only H new update picture only

Reactions: allintine
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes