tidu

Jan 6, 2019
I prefer the story about Lucy, it's a beautiful character! However, this is a very good game thanks to the developer:giggle:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
The release has not yet come out, and shoals are already visible. Judging by the latest renderings, Anna has become much smaller. Maybe Bobby grew up fast? Or RAinces lost your eye, and sees no violations of proportion. Prior to that, he strictly observed them.:cry:

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Sasuke92, you say that everything lasts a very long time. And try to translate this situation into the real plane. You think that snot-nosed kid could get his mom in a month? This can only be done by an experienced man. So the time period is logical.
How many times have I heard this poor excuse for justification why a dev is taking the piss?

To paraphrase Hitchcock (you know, that genius director-storyteller person who made a few films a while back):
... drama is life with the dull bits cut out.
Yes, IRL, for Bobby to seduce his mother would take quite some time, if not years, and that is why, children, the reason we cut out all that bullshit to get to the good stuff, and try to tell a good story in the process (and there are countless narrative devices to achieve these jump-cuts). If it's dull, boring, or otherwise completely fucking irrelevant to driving the story forward, then it gets cut out, burned, and forgotten.

Don't give me none of this, 'Well it's realistic; taking all this time is real. Oh, it's so real! If it all happened at once, that wouldn't be very real'. Yes, if it all happened at once, then the dev would actually have to figure out what a fucking story is.

As for the dev's quality of CG ... lol.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
How many times have I heard this poor excuse for justification why a dev is taking the piss?

To paraphrase Hitchcock (you know, that genius director-storyteller person who made a few films a while back):

Yes, IRL, for Bobby to seduce his mother would take quite some time, if not years, and that is why, children, the reason we cut out all that bullshit to get to the good stuff, and try to tell a good story in the process (and there are countless narrative devices to achieve these jump-cuts). If it's dull, boring, or otherwise completely fucking irrelevant to driving the story forward, then it gets cut out, burned, and forgotten.

Don't give me none of this, 'Well it's realistic; taking all this time is real. Oh, it's so real! If it all happened at once, that wouldn't be very real'. Yes, if it all happened at once, then the dev would actually have to figure out what a fucking story is.

You are taking these games way too seriously and I'm worried about your mental condition. Leave your house more often. Also, this game's pacing and cg quality is great for a lot of people. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean that they are bad or that Hitchcock wouldn't enjoy them were he still among the living.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

If you do not like? don't play bro :cool:

Reactions: lowcody

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
We are not arguing. We are telling him to stop taking this game so seriously, because if we don't people like him will continue bitching 24/7.
As long as ppl create questionable content, I will bitch, then create some pretty pictures, then probably bitch some more.

I like the game, just didn't realise the dev has taken so long to create so little, and that ppl are defending this drawn out practise from devs always irks me.

24/7? I usually bitch about lack-of-story in games in two-week intervals :D

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
ybdevres, there is no game of this direction and level that would come out with high time accuracy. Because they are not produced by professional developers. Even "Big Brother", which did a professional, had temporary problems. And to worry about it, it is equivalent to experience about rain, snow, hurricane. That is, useless, it just needs to be accepted as inevitable.

Reactions: ybdevres

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
ybdevres, there is no game of this direction and level that would come out with high time accuracy. Because they are not produced by professional developers. Even "Big Brother", which did a professional, had temporary problems. And to worry about it, it is equivalent to experience about rain, snow, hurricane. That is, useless, it just needs to be accepted as inevitable.
Yep, sounds like Darwinism to me, and all it does is give ppl who care about their work more room to breathe.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

MO18

Feb 2, 2018
Producers tend to waste time on useless things and fail to keep promises. Story mode is a waste of time. but I'm not blaming him, of course.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes