BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
have anybody gamesaves, i played in the version 11 completly, then I deleted this game, I would like to play in the version 14, but I do not feel like to play at the start of this game. many thx
Even though you deleted the game, your saves might still be under:

Computer/Windows C:/Users/(Your Username)/AppData/Roaming/Renpy

In that folder will be all your saved games. badbobbysaga should be listed.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
If you had bothered to read the previous last few pages, you would know that this is a Story mode update, focusing on Anna, the mother. If you have downloaded it already, simply load a saved game and click your computer and go for "My Computer" on the screen. This gives you the option to enter Story Mode.

Sapppp

Feb 25, 2019
To not get error after clicking blue info/help button. Open vars file in game via wordpad or notepad and in the last line type "default Jennydealready = 0" without the " of course. Save it and your help will be back.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
0.14b? What's in this?
Bug fixing only?
Any new content? (unlikely)

0.14 was unplayable outside mom's story mode...

Reactions: Jackmcbean

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is ntr able to be disabled or avoided in this game ?
It's avoidable by your dialogue choices. Just choose stop it during that one scene with mom. Though i haven't got around to playing through this update yet so i don't know if the choices or situation was changed for said scene is different.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
It's avoidable by your dialogue choices. Just choose stop it during that one scene with mom. Though i haven't got around to playing through this update yet so i don't know if the choices or situation was changed for said scene is different.
thank you for telling me . Hopefully it is still true .

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bad Bobby Saga [v0.14b] [RAinces] pc (1,8 gb rar pc original)

246 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't even know if there was anything actually new about this version, went through story mode and I just don't remember the bikini parts and the night molestation, that's it?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Zephrah is correct. If you feel like insulting someone over a comment they made, stop a bit and think about it. You have two options you can use: the report function and the ignore button.

No one is gonna get warned (as I'm in a good mood). But please, try and keep the insults to a minimum.

~ Eoin ~

223kazin

May 4, 2017
Zephrah is correct. If you feel like insulting someone over a comment they made, stop a bit and think about it. You have two options you can use: the report function and the ignore button.

No one is gonna get warned (as I'm in a good mood). But please, try and keep the insults to a minimum.

~ Eoin ~
My apologies mod, I have a finite amount of patience with little interest in maintaining a moral high ground. :p Also wasn't aware of the forum options available(I very rarely use forums). Thanks for the heads up about those features, though, and I'll put 'em to use accordingly.

Reactions: Eoin and Corambis
3.10 star(s) 97 Votes