sho1223

May 28, 2017
Tried the minigame 5 times. Failed. Learned up and enter. Worked through first section to steal the thing but when the scene transitions in the nail polish section you need to click which causes you to have to rush to put your hand back on up. Tried to use console (stealthlevel=10) and it didn't work. At this point I think I'm going to delete the game. It's a shame when people try to make games that should be played one handed into games of skill because this isn't some grand tale that I should endeavor to be good enough to play. This is a hobby dude who didn't make even the simplest minigame easy.

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
I don't even know if there was anything actually new about this version, went through story mode and I just don't remember the bikini parts and the night molestation, that's it?
AFAIR the night molestation was already in the game, so only the bikini scenes are new.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Tried the minigame 5 times. Failed. Learned up and enter. Worked through first section to steal the thing but when the scene transitions in the nail polish section you need to click which causes you to have to rush to put your hand back on up. Tried to use console (stealthlevel=10) and it didn't work. At this point I think I'm going to delete the game. It's a shame when people try to make games that should be played one handed into games of skill because this isn't some grand tale that I should endeavor to be good enough to play. This is a hobby dude who didn't make even the simplest minigame easy.
Never had to click any for mini games. Unless it's one of the later ones in the game where you have to re-peat tap the mouse button. Arrow up and enter, have always worked for me. Pretty much work with any renpy game where you have to look for hidden objects and what not. Just use arrow keys to high light stuff.

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
Start a new game and select story mode.
It contains only the content with the mother from the normal game with some additional scenes (ilke the bikini scenes).
The difference to the standard mode is that you jump from scene to scene without waiting or grinding.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
can you share saves ? i did not find nothing
you need to go to laptop and click my computer to see new content, it repeats all the content with mom from the start, but without the grinding requirements, after you enter the new content, just click on every room until you trigger the scenes

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Using mousewheel up you can transition back and make a repeat attempt if you are referring to stealth mini game you failed. Levelling stealth is a grind that is unnecessary imo.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
you need to go to laptop and click my computer to see new content, it repeats all the content with mom from the start, but without the grinding requirements, after you enter the new content, just click on every room until you trigger the scenes
can you tell me how to manipulate her i press the mouse but faild all the time

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes