D

Deleted member 78983

With the MC? None

You can watch your mom get raped by her boss and your sister taken advantage by a dyke both one time scenes, other than that its just watch bobby masturbate simulator
Well thanks for letting me know. Sounds like it's not worth downloading at this time.

May 22, 2017
With the MC? None

You can watch your mom get raped by her boss and your sister taken advantage by a dyke both one time scenes, other than that its just watch bobby masturbate simulator
there is sex scenes inside the game folder. Are they cutted from main game?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
there is sex scenes inside the game folder. Are they cutted from main game?
I'm not sure if you're talking about the scene where you're lying on Lucy's back and it looks like you could be penetrating her in some way. But all that happens is that you rub against her pussy or asshole and then cum prematurely. The preview pic made a lot of us think something was happening in that update though, and the fact that he didn't just do a little more work to have some kind of sex scene then is kind of puzzling. If there's some actual scene showing penetration that I and everyone else is unaware of, please let us know. If it's there, it's a complete surprise to a lot of people.

Reactions: ShadowWelf and atur

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I'm not sure if you're talking about the scene where you're lying on Lucy's back and it looks like you could be penetrating her in some way. But all that happens is that you rub against her pussy or asshole and then cum prematurely. The preview pic made a lot of us think something was happening in that update though, and the fact that he didn't just do a little more work to have some kind of sex scene then is kind of puzzling. If there's some actual scene showing penetration that I and everyone else is unaware of, please let us know. If it's there, it's a complete surprise to a lot of people.
He is probably talking about dream of Anna.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes