momojean

Sep 15, 2017
David Reiter is his real name and he is a Businessman in Germay who earn 12K in a month. so this money is nothing for him :D thats the problem. a rich guy produce a game and it doesnt matter how much he earn with it.. 168k in a year is enaugh. so this game is for fun, not for money and at the moment he has no fun :D
A business man who earns only 12K!!!??? are you kidding me? That's a big lie. If that's true, why he doesn't charge his patreon per update? I remember when he didn't reply to his patrons for more than 2 months and his patreon monthly income decreased to almost $800, he came running to beg them to be patient and give him time. So this guy is not a businessman and his earning from this game is very important for his living expenses. He's just a lazy ass who's very happy with what he's earning without delivering anything in months.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
why he doesn't charge his patreon per update? almost $800, he came running to beg them to be patient and give him time.
again, he is a businessman and with the money he pay his monthly german taxes from his real work. he is a Productmanager from a big website. thats why he have no time and it doesnt matter how much he earn with the game, 500-900 is enaugh to pay his german taxes. ^^!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
again, he is a businessman and with the money he pay his monthly german taxes from his real work. he is a Productmanager from a big website. thats why he have no time and it doesnt matter how much he earn with the game, 500-900 is enaugh to pay his german taxes. ^^!
I think I remember him saying he had a job in construction and that was why he was busy but I could be wrong

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Dear friends! I would ask you to refrain from insulting the author and each other. We have a very decent branch line, and I wouldn't want us to go down to the level of Detroit Livernois Avenue. We are all waiting for a new update for a long time, and of course we are nervous about it. But from this release not emerge before. Something like that, gentlemen.:cool:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
i am not insulting at all i know its hard to create a game i try it myself i just want to know when the updated going to be he post some picture and he wrote something in it cant read all i am not patreon

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
He said himself that he is in the construction field and his work is tiry

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Uhh i have supported dev from beginning. He is not a business man he is in construction. More specifically steel works guessing that means hes a welder or some chit.
This will never be his main interest he made that clear early on. He started the game after seeing success of others. Because his game did not take off and provide the financial support he wanted he stated he would not be doing this full time.
If you truly believe he has brought a new laptop then your also likely to believe neil armstrong was raped by aliens on the moon and thats why we have not been back.
He had stated in the past he would need 5000 dollars a month to do this full time. So there is no way in hell he is going to save up 3 k for a laptop when in his own words life costs a fortune.
Stupid thing is if he actually delivered on time he might have achieved his goals. Guys a douchebag and yes i support him but atleast hes not icstor. Radio silence since he claimed he was releasing update weekend just gone. Also do not expect much from this update before he had to throw himself into his work contract he stated he had lost some of the renders he had done.
Chances are we will get 3 scenes and have to wait another 6 months for any decent content.

D

Deleted member 1783589

Uhh i have supported dev from beginning. He is not a business man he is in construction. More specifically steel works guessing that means hes a welder or some chit.
This will never be his main interest he made that clear early on. He started the game after seeing success of others. Because his game did not take off and provide the financial support he wanted he stated he would not be doing this full time.
If you truly believe he has brought a new laptop then your also likely to believe neil armstrong was raped by aliens on the moon and thats why we have not been back.
He had stated in the past he would need 5000 dollars a month to do this full time. So there is no way in hell he is going to save up 3 k for a laptop when in his own words life costs a fortune.
Stupid thing is if he actually delivered on time he might have achieved his goals. Guys a douchebag and yes i support him but atleast hes not icstor. Radio silence since he claimed he was releasing update weekend just gone. Also do not expect much from this update before he had to throw himself into his work contract he stated he had lost some of the renders he had done.
Chances are we will get 3 scenes and have to wait another 6 months for any decent content.
And you believed him ? :ROFLMAO:

If i remember correctly he is from russia, If he earns $5,000 a month then he must be a very rich guy in russia. average russian salary is something like $300 a month (correct me if i'm wrong).

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
And you believed him ? :ROFLMAO:

If i remember correctly he is from russia, If he earns $5,000 a month then he must be a very rich guy in russia. average russian salary is something like $300 a month (correct me if i'm wrong).
No i did not believe him, just saying thats what he said

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
If i remember correctly he is from russia,
latviaz, I think you are wrong. In Russia, everyone speaks and thinks exclusively in Russian. Russian Russian developers release their games in Russian with additional English. This game has no Russian interface. And all European developers immediately release the game only in English. :unsure:

Reactions: LionsHeart

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I really hope this update comes with a lot of content because all the time we waited otherwise it would be disappointing edit tommarow is friday

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes