Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
You are joking right? He barely communicates by making posts or replying to comments messaging him would be a waste of time.
This game can not be marked abandoned as he is still communicating on patreon all be it rarely
of course i am joking i know that he not going to release anytime soon i also post comment no answer whats so ever

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
in next weekend if he release i doubt it beacuse next weeknd pass already so again he can delay it again

p.s someone can adress me to forum where i can discuse about games

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
No i guess he said on tuesday or monday so this weekend was "thisweekend". He said next weekend
I think When we are on monday and we say next saturday or next weekend, that means the nearest weekend. Anyway, with this lazy ass don't expect anything on the next week end nor the next month. He's actually very happy with the $1000 he's earning every month doing nothing.

Reactions: Kermit79

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
He'll come back some day. If his short of money,
David Reiter is his real name and he is a Businessman in Germay who earn 12K in a month. so this money is nothing for him :D thats the problem. a rich guy produce a game and it doesnt matter how much he earn with it.. 168k in a year is enaugh. so this game is for fun, not for money and at the moment he has no fun :D

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes