Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
We'll have to see if and when it does come out, and more importantly, whether it's any good. If it's another exercise in frustration with no real progression sexually, then I hope it gets some grief from it's fanbase. If it's actually good and gets us somewhere, I'll give credit where credit is due and may even support the game on Patreon. I'm hoping that Rainces can prove me wrong on the game and make it worth the wait to everyone.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Wait a moment, wait a moment

Blue eyes on here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brown eyes on here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is she wearing lenses? Or maybe RAinces did forgot her eyes color during the update progressions? I do not know but i strongly prefer blue eyes :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Small views on the color of the eyes in women.
Women with brown eyes are indecisive, reserved and shy. Often such women indulge in dreams and dreams, preferring them to active action. They are impressionable and gentle, touchy and sensitive. They are distinguished by industriousness, modesty, docility, reliability and diligence. They can have a practical mindset, although sometimes they still fly in the clouds. Despite the external shyness, softness and suppleness, he is rather stubborn in his soul and strive to do everything his own way anyway.
Women with blue eyes romance and dreamers. A lot of dreams about love. Often they think up feelings, fantasize, prefer beautiful gallant courtship by men. Vulnerable and sensitive. They are easy to hurt, and they remember the grievances for a long time. Everyone takes to heart. They can very much worry, get depressed. Prone to frequent mood swings, moods. However, for all its sentimentality, a great depth of feelings may not be found in them. In attachments are, fickle, love variety. Often modest and demanding of themselves. Persistent and purposeful. Conscientious, generous, quickly orientated in the setting.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermit76 and OGRey

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
So, the weekend is already here. Will it be today or tomorrow? Or maybe Rainces will stick to his habits and come with another umpteenth excuse. Wait and see :coffee:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So, the weekend is already here. Will it be today or tomorrow? Or maybe Rainces will stick to his habits and come with another umpteenth excuse. Wait and see :coffee:
He best delay the fucking thing. I kinda promised to blow everyone on the site if it was released before new year. Dont fancy my mouth being fired into more than the 1972 israili olympic team.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
He best delay the fucking thing. I kinda promised to blow everyone on the site if it was released before new year. Dont fancy my mouth being fired into more than the 1972 israili olympic team.
Sorry bro i gotta :D :D and when i'm firing, you better watch out heheheh :devilish::devilish::devilish: :p

• Haha
Reactions: Kai Andersen

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
he said next weekend
Some confusion about that tho, he said next weekend during the week. Now in the past that has ment the current weekend and not once has it ment the following. Alot of us supporters are scratching our heads about it. And yes i repledged what can i say im a moron.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Some confusion about that tho, he said next weekend during the week. Now in the past that has ment the current weekend and not once has it ment the following. Alot of us supporters are scratching our heads about it. And yes i repledged what can i say im a moron.
You are not, when he return i'm gonna pledge too

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes