Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
If you talk about games good night kiss its with bugs and deeper also rest of games i dont know
tuli2770, it's only for a week. Falling Together, The Awakening, A Family Venture, Life with Pleasure, Lustful Actions, Flirty F, Shut Up and Dance, Take Over.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
tuli2770, it's only for a week. Falling Together, The Awakening, A Family Venture, Life with Pleasure, Lustful Actions, Flirty F, Shut Up and Dance, Take Over.
first of all thankyou very much Falling Together dont have animation the awekakning i already play family vanture in change log its say fix version life with and take over i really love game like bad bobby and two sides and goodnight kiss but there all bugd and like i said its not just the bugs its the thing that the dev not in here ask questing or give us updated

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
first of all you are not the devloper second no updated no updated no amswer no version 15 !!
tuli2770, of course I not the author. But among us there is his lawyer, who would have had the right to declare the project closed? Everything else is bla-bla-bla …:devilish:

Reactions: OGRey
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes