Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You are not, when he return i'm gonna pledge too
Guy just needs to sort his shit out. Everyone is in agreement if he actually delivered on time he would get more money he also needs to accept help. Few supporters have offered free help, a coder has offered to work for free until he reaches 5k a month, an artist has offered to work for free for 6 months and several writes have offered to help with story boarding for free. If he took the help the game could have alot more progress than it does and alot less bugs. As far as we are aware release is this weekend but rainces has a habbit of saying one thing and meaning another.

Reactions: OGRey

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
RAinces, like most authors is quite ambitious. Therefore, he is unlikely to accept outside help. I would like him to work on the project and present it at Christmas. It would be a symbolic gift. Well, on holidays, we would have something to do. If release will before, then before New year have us already will begin "breaking" and we want continuation of, which naturally still not will. In fact, I wanted the author in the new version to beat the plot of Christmas. After all in this celebration could happen small miracle, which we so await the. But fear have Rainces on this expense its opinion. :)

• Thinking Face

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
RAinces, like most authors is quite ambitious. Therefore, he is unlikely to accept outside help. I would like him to work on the project and present it at Christmas. It would be a symbolic gift. Well, on holidays, we would have something to do. If release will before, then before New year have us already will begin "breaking" and we want continuation of, which naturally still not will. In fact, I wanted the author in the new version to beat the plot of Christmas. After all in this celebration could happen small miracle, which we so await the. But fear have Rainces on this expense its opinion. :)
I disagree if rainces accepted help for just one month he could have the entire game bug fixed, he could be taught how to use his new system ( one of the many excuses he has used) and he could atleast have a story instead of making it up on the fly. This would atleast help him be more reliable. Plus kinda hard to say that when its been going this long and still no proper sex

Reactions: Corambis

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Major Wanker, he does not want to share his game with anyone, like a man in love does not want to share his woman. And I understand him.
Komedian7, this is known only to the Lord God, and to the author.

Reactions: Corambis and OGRey

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Version 0.15 (Continue with Lucy's story). OGRey, it was supposed in the summer, but a lot of water had leaked since then. Not the fact that his plans remained the same.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Version 0.15 (Continue with Lucy's story). OGRey, it was supposed in the summer, but a lot of water had leaked since then. Not the fact that his plans remained the same.
I'm pretty sure Liza and Lucy gonna be there. Hopefully he did add Anna's story too but, it is a very low possibility. With good content actually i don't care who is coming. (Jenny not included ofcourse)

Reactions: Kai Andersen

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure Liza and Lucy gonna be there. Hopefully he did add Anna's story too but, it is a very low possibility. With good content actually i don't care who is coming. (Jenny not included ofcourse)
But we are talking about RAinces everything is possible (both negative and positive)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I disagree if rainces accepted help for just one month he could have the entire game bug fixed, he could be taught how to use his new system ( one of the many excuses he has used) and he could atleast have a story instead of making it up on the fly. This would atleast help him be more reliable. Plus kinda hard to say that when its been going this long and still no proper sex
Yeah, even what little he's actually produced, there were still ample opportunities to get some actual sex in there. He's made a point of actively denying it for the players though. So it's presumably the way he wants it because of how his fetishes lie. If he let people help him he might have to relinquish some creative control or at least deal directly with people with differing ideas than him.

Bear in mind that pretty much all updates for this game have been pretty low in content. An update from Rainces seems to have half the content another game would. It could be that this is a much bigger update than in the past. But I suspect that it will a "normal" sized update for them, or maybe just a little bigger. If there is more content that just Liza and Lucy. it probably means the entire game doesn't spend too much time on any one character. I'm guessing there's some story with Liza and Lucy, with maybe the payoff being a glory-hold blowjob from Lucy in the club bathroom.

Hopefully I'm wrong. If that's all that happens, it would barely be worth playing. But we'll see I guess.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
some one can tell me whats he said in is site avout the game ? any news

he wrote 4 days ago:
It probably will be ready in the next weekend.

"probably" means next weekend 2020 :D
he comes from germany I think and the weekend ends in 5 hours there.
Often he post 0:00 01:00 in the night.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i really dont know if its dead or not i hope for the updated are you sent him massage in private if yes does he answer ?/
You are joking right? He barely communicates by making posts or replying to comments messaging him would be a waste of time.
This game can not be marked abandoned as he is still communicating on patreon all be it rarely

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes