Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It would be nice to have another update, but I have seen zero in any of the preview pics so far to indicate any actual sex is going to happen. Maybe Bobby gets a gloryhole blowjob at the club, or possibly he sticks a carrot in Lucy's ass based on that newer pic. Because obviously sticking a carrot into your tied up sister is preferable to actually sticking your cock into her. His mom appears to be passed out in the other pic, but Bobby's just going to jerk off to her again or something stupid.

My guess is that Bobby still isn't any closer to getting laid after this update. I hope I'm wrong though, but experience so far has always proven me right on this game. If there was anything close to sex, you'd think they'd tease that fact much more to try to get more patrons.

Reactions: atur

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Corambis, these pictures are more like a Christmas bonus.
That makes sense, although other games have worked Christmas themes directly into their games. Regardless, I'd hope that they'd try to make this update special in some way after all of this time and actually give us something other than a deeper shade of blue on our balls. We'll have to wait and see. Perhaps the help the developer has taken on will also steer him towards moving things along a bit faster.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Why are we like this? Why can't we just lose hope in this damn game? Everytime he uploads those damn preview pictures I just can't help get hyped up again. It's just his renders are so good & I really want this game to continue & eventually finish...

xxxgames123

Nov 15, 2017
UPDATE:
V0.15 news
Hey guys,
The next update will be ready on the January 11.
I'm sorry for the long hold, and the lack of communication! I know it's a bummer..."
I'm planning to be much more productive next year with schedule monthly updates.
Thanks for all of your support and a happy new year!
lucyxmas02.jpg annaxmas00.jpg

Last edited:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
UPDATE:
V0.15 news
Hey guys,
I'm sorry for the long hold, and the lack of communication! I know it's a bummer..."
I'm planning to be much more productive next year with schedule monthly updates.
View attachment 503480 View attachment 503481
Thx for that but you are little bit late bro :D

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
UPDATE:
V0.15 news
Hey guys,
View attachment 503480 View attachment 503481

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v0-14b-rainces.5015/post-2831611

Please don't repost,but still thanks for sharing

Reactions: atur

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Hollow, you are new to this site, so you are not familiar with this phenomenon. Is criticized and blamed, without exception, all of the authors. Even those who update their games every month. We are pirates, we need everything at once, and always for free. And God help you if we don't like something. Well, RAinces is in the penalty box for a long time, and deservedly so. So don't worry, it's fine. :)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes