Nov 1, 2018
Let's assume Rainces is no more.
Who takes over this game which have a great plot pace and game design ? We all want to see the next part so any modder taking over the work and able to deliver at least the same graphics will receive my Patreon support!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Let's assume Rainces is no more.
Who takes over this game which have a great plot pace and game design ? We all want to see the next part so any modder taking over the work and able to deliver at least the same graphics will receive my Patreon support!
The game moves at a snail's pace. It is not a great speed for anyone other than those that think grinding against a sleeping girl or cumming on her feet is the pinnacle of sex, and actual sex is kind of gross. Game design itself isn't that good. The only things this game have going for it are 1) good looking models and 2) incest. Except you never actually get to have the second with the first.

That being said, I don't think anyone could possibly pick up the game and continue it properly. The models wouldn't be quite right, for one. I've seen at least 4-5 variations of the daughter from DMD, and she looks slightly different in each one. Another dev also wouldn't get the dialogue or the barely there but still noticeable personalities of the characters right. I suspect they'd actually improve upon them, which wouldn't be hard to do. The problem is that they wouldn't be the same though. It would be a fan-fiction version of Bad Bobby Saga, but as with most fan-fiction, it is noticeably different than the original.

If someone wanted to create an incest game, they'd be better off starting their own and not repeat or continue the mistakes of this game.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
lol its a generic incest game

Its also literally just a game that uses the most common DAZ models so you'd be hard pressed to not find a shitload of similar games.
I don’t think it’s generic.On the contrary...

First, there is the very slow pace that build up the desire, the sexual tension.
Besides the « Meh » grinding, there is the actual build up of discovering the other (sleeping and spying scenes), the very slow and so « relatively believable » talking into it (Sleepy, Drunk, Mask with the friend, blackmail) ...
Only BigBrother took this the right way, the others are shit in this matter (Milfy City is about relative consent from start).

The last scene with Lucy was fucking Whaouh BECAUSE we had so much build up of desire, tension and work to get there. So I thing this game is genius. Not for the gameplay nor the models, but for the gameplay and the pace of evolution. Most of the games are too quick to have sex scenes that loose all of the interest.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don’t think it’s generic.On the contrary...

First, there is the very slow pace that build up the desire, the sexual tension.
Besides the « Meh » grinding, there is the actual build up of discovering the other (sleeping and spying scenes), the very slow and so « relatively believable » talking into it (Sleepy, Drunk, Mask with the friend, blackmail) ...
Only BigBrother took this the right way, the others are shit in this matter (Milfy City is about relative consent from start).

The last scene with Lucy was fucking Whaouh BECAUSE we had so much build up of desire, tension and work to get there. So I thing this game is genius. Not for the gameplay nor the models, but for the gameplay and the pace of evolution. Most of the games are too quick to have sex scenes that loose all of the interest.
I sense more and more that I'm not the target audience for this particular game, even though it never bills itself as anything other than a typical incest game. I respect that you and a lot of other people like it for it for the pacing or the sexual fetishes is does indulge in.

However, I'll restate that the pace of the game is pretty dreadfully slow in my opinion. There are other games out there that do get into the incest action fairly fast. But most make you work for it. However, they keep you occupied with other non-incestual characters before then. A lot of similar games take this strategy. You're introduced to several characters, only a few of whom are blood-relations. This also applies to non-incest games as well, where the more-desirable characters are meant to be the last to have sex with. There may not be sex in the first update, but by the second or third there'd probably be something with a lesser or throwaway character of some kind. This way things are paced out well to keep the viewer's interest while they pursue their main romantic interest, and lets the developer take things slow with that progression.

Bad Bobby does none of this. It's just denied us anything sexual for just about all of the game, except for those who get off on footsex, or masturbation, or watching your mother get raped via something you set up. We're introduced to the concept of the shoplifters early on, but nothing happens there. They could be the easy sexual conquests early on in the game that give us the release we need while we wait for things to build with characters like Lucy. There's that one girl that I vaguely remember gives Bobby a blow job, but that was long ago and there's been no real follow-up or progression there. Or there's a total of four women in Bobby's house. This far into the game, it's not unreasonable to think we'd have had more happen with at least one of them.

I'd also argue that the last scene with Lucy was absolutely horrible from my perspective. It was outright promised that we'd get to have sex with Lucy's friend in exchange for helping her screw Lucy, and the hope was there that we might get Lucy herself. Instead, we're denied Lucy because once again, Bobby cums prematurely, once again showing how pathetic he is in a game that's supposed to be about him becoming dominant. As you mentioned, there was an awful lot of work to get there, but you saw the result as a reward. I saw it as a punishment. There could have been a scene where Bobby is given the choice to actually penetrate Lucy in the hole of his choice, but with the knowledge that he'd get in trouble. Then let it happen and show it, and have it end with the police arresting Bobby, or Lucy's friend saving her by hitting Bobby with a lamp after he cums, or something for the bad ending. Instead, we aren't given any option except automatic failure.

To make matters worse, Lucy's friend Julia said she was lying about sleeping with Bobby, so that doesn't happen. It could have. It should have. It would have taken so little work for Rainces to add it to the game as a consolation prize for not at least fucking Lucy's ass. Instead, he just intentionally blue-balled everyone again, for no good reason other then Rainces apparently doesn't want Bobby having any sex in the game, or most people to be able to get off while playing it.

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I sense more and more that I'm not the target audience for this particular game, even though it never bills itself as anything other than a typical incest game. I respect that you and a lot of other people like it for it for the pacing or the sexual fetishes is does indulge in.

However, I'll restate that the pace of the game is pretty dreadfully slow in my opinion. There are other games out there that do get into the incest action fairly fast. But most make you work for it. However, they keep you occupied with other non-incestual characters before then. A lot of similar games take this strategy. You're introduced to several characters, only a few of whom are blood-relations. This also applies to non-incest games as well, where the more-desirable characters are meant to be the last to have sex with. There may not be sex in the first update, but by the second or third there'd probably be something with a lesser or throwaway character of some kind. This way things are paced out well to keep the viewer's interest while they pursue their main romantic interest, and lets the developer take things slow with that progression.

Bad Bobby does none of this. It's just denied us anything sexual for just about all of the game, except for those who get off on footsex, or masturbation, or watching your mother get raped via something you set up. We're introduced to the concept of the shoplifters early on, but nothing happens there. They could be the easy sexual conquests early on in the game that give us the release we need while we wait for things to build with characters like Lucy. There's that one girl that I vaguely remember gives Bobby a blow job, but that was long ago and there's been no real follow-up or progression there. Or there's a total of four women in Bobby's house. This far into the game, it's not unreasonable to think we'd have had more happen with at least one of them.

I'd also argue that the last scene with Lucy was absolutely horrible from my perspective. It was outright promised that we'd get to have sex with Lucy's friend in exchange for helping her screw Lucy, and the hope was there that we might get Lucy herself. Instead, we're denied Lucy because once again, Bobby cums prematurely, once again showing how pathetic he is in a game that's supposed to be about him becoming dominant. As you mentioned, there was an awful lot of work to get there, but you saw the result as a reward. I saw it as a punishment. There could have been a scene where Bobby is given the choice to actually penetrate Lucy in the hole of his choice, but with the knowledge that he'd get in trouble. Then let it happen and show it, and have it end with the police arresting Bobby, or Lucy's friend saving her by hitting Bobby with a lamp after he cums, or something for the bad ending. Instead, we aren't given any option except automatic failure.

To make matters worse, Lucy's friend Julia said she was lying about sleeping with Bobby, so that doesn't happen. It could have. It should have. It would have taken so little work for Rainces to add it to the game as a consolation prize for not at least fucking Lucy's ass. Instead, he just intentionally blue-balled everyone again, for no good reason other then Rainces apparently doesn't want Bobby having any sex in the game, or most people to be able to get off while playing it.
Not only is the game "pretty dreadfully slow" or at a snail's pace. The updates to this game suffers from the same game mechanics. Slow! :(

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Not only is the game "pretty dreadfully slow" or at a snail's pace. The updates to this game suffers from the same game mechanics. Slow! :(
That's part of the issue as well. The updates have always been intermittent at best, and often with little new content. I've always kind of considered the updates for this game to be half-size. There's nothing to say how often an update has to come out, or how much content there has to be in it. But when the updates come out this infrequently, have that little content at an absolute level of new stuff added, while at the same time having very little or no progression sexually, for a lot of people that's an issue.

The more I think about it, I play this game not because of anything that's happened in it so far. It's all been a bore pretty much as far as my tastes lie, or at best foreplay for an act that never happens. Why I keep playing this game is that I hope it does go somewhere at some point, because I think with the models in the game, the sex scenes could be really hot. At the same time, I want to know that all of the time I spent in playing this game didn't go to waste hoping for something that was never meant to happen.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
That's part of the issue as well. The updates have always been intermittent at best, and often with little new content. I've always kind of considered the updates for this game to be half-size. There's nothing to say how often an update has to come out, or how much content there has to be in it. But when the updates come out this infrequently, have that little content at an absolute level of new stuff added, while at the same time having very little or no progression sexually, for a lot of people that's an issue.

The more I think about it, I play this game not because of anything that's happened in it so far. It's all been a bore pretty much as far as my tastes lie, or at best foreplay for an act that never happens. Why I keep playing this game is that I hope it does go somewhere at some point, because I think with the models in the game, the sex scenes could be really hot. At the same time, I want to know that all of the time I spent in playing this game didn't go to waste hoping for something that was never meant to happen.
I enjoy it as well. Like everyone here, I like the models and the "immaturity" of Bobby (at times), I just hope that the dev can resolve any of his real-life issues and get back to this game. We have still want to see what storylines the dev can come up with. It's true a mod'r could continue - but everyone will know that it's NOT the original.
(Why do I all of sudden fell branded? o_O)

Reactions: OGRey and Corambis

xiAlawy

Apr 25, 2018
That was the biggest bullshit ever that only tennagers get a turn on from, "oh no I came before putting it in so erotic". I don't think you played many incest games on this site because there is nothing unique in this game from the models, story, and main character.
I really do think this game got some potential and could have been a very popular game. It's just that the developer couldn't care much... which is a bummer...:(

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes