Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, maybe she will be alive if someone knows the model asset

https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/
As much as I would love to see more of Lucy, especially of her losing her virginity to the MC, it's not as simple as someone else using the same models. I've seen other devs try to replicate another devs work, and they can never quite get a it right. Even if the model is close, when it comes to the story, a character's personality and way of speaking is very hard to get right. The next dev may actually make a better character with better dialogue, but it wouldn't be the Lucy we are used to. It would be a fan fiction version of her. That works for some people, but I'm still hoping that Rainces might still give us an update or two, and give us an actualy opportunity for incest. I know it's an increasingly foolish notion at this point, but only Rainces can really give as the mother or Lucy and have them feel real to me.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
In terms of the game dialogue, the character development is not that deep but a bit shallow.
So it may not be that hard to grasp Lucy's personality.
But I agree to some extent of the orginality.
Oh, I agree that it's not that deep at all. Then again, a Big Mac isn't anything too profound either. It's a few dollars worth of ingredients at best. You can technically buy all of the stuff that goes into one at the supermarket and make your own, or lots of other places have tried to duplicate it. Burger King has tried, and I've seen something very close to it on the menus at some sit-down places. A lot of the time, they even make a much better burger. But they never make something that gets it just right, no matter how much time they spend on it. If you're hungry for a Big Mac and eat one of those, you would probably acknowledge that it was a really good burger, and Big Mac-like. But it just wasn't the real thing, and you're still craving a Big Mac.

Reactions: atur and roro

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So... I have officially had an amazing time playing other games of the same genre.
Like once I did, playing BBS.

That last update RAinces released was popo, let's be honest... it's a fact. We only felt like it was nice, some of us, 'cause even if RAinces sneeze a drop of new content, some of us just go nuts.
I used to.

I even stayed without playing new games, I didn't even wanted to try them out... waiting for some of my beloved devs, who I supported on patreon (btw), to release an update every two or three months, if they would.
Meanwhile I could focus on work, my wife, my cats, my friends, my life...

But not anymore... this is absurd. The level of disrespect here is beyond any reason.
RAinces is giving not a single FUCK.

So I decided to try out some new games, you know? Enough is enough.
And guess what?

I loved them. I don't need to put up with this :poop: anymore.

I once was his patreon... glad I bailed out a long time ago. And I regret ever supporting this m*****fucker!

But to never see Lucy, Elena (it's Elena, right? I can't even remember... lol), and Lisa... ever again?
Characters to whom I have fapped so vigorously... now turning to dust on the hands of this scrounging buffoon?
Nah... I'm done.
It's sad, and revolting.

I only come here once every week 'cause I know some of you have a fastantic talent to turn this around and make some cool memes out of the situation.
And to keep track on Mr.RAinces, and see for how long will we allow him continue to suck dry our penises' hopes and dreams.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes