MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I
And all I'm saying is that after all of this time, it's in the developer's best interest to make the update something special. We may have already played the last update to the game already. If not, the next one is likely it unless something changes. So make this update more than Bobby fapping, or dry-humping someone or fucking their feet yet again. Make the high point more than just a cheap semi-anonymous bathroom encounter that probably doesn't even involve much. Do something to revitalize the game. Adding sex to the game isn't going to kill it or ruin it, or at least it's not going to put it in any worse condition than it is now. Even just one good fuck with a side-character or even one of the family members would let people know that sex can happen in this game. Instead, it seems to be perpetually about corrupting women that don't need to be corrupted anymore for sex to happen and seeing how many different ways Bobby can't get laid.
Your recommendation is reasonable but do not expect anything special. Small miracle will be the actual release of the new version. There will be just one major new story (Lucy in the bar) and thats it. Plus the game is more and more a visual novel than actual game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I

Your recommendation is reasonable but do not expect anything special. Small miracle will be the actual release of the new version. There will be just one major new story (Lucy in the bar) and thats it. Plus the game is more and more a visual novel than actual game.
Oh, I'm not expecting anything special. I'd certainly like it if Rainces did take some time to make the update special and to make it stand out a little. It's not like he couldn't render something relatively quickly and throw it in there though. Give us a quick scene with Lucy's friend, or Lucy herself where our cock does slip into her, or even just something with a shoplifter. But I just don't think he will. He certainly could, but won't, even if it might give the game new life for many.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
More like Searching Bobby The Motherfucker hhahahah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Oh, I'm not expecting anything special. I'd certainly like it if Rainces did take some time to make the update special and to make it stand out a little. It's not like he couldn't render something relatively quickly and throw it in there though. Give us a quick scene with Lucy's friend, or Lucy herself where our cock does slip into her, or even just something with a shoplifter. But I just don't think he will. He certainly could, but won't, even if it might give the game new life for many.
That's right! The shoplifter! Man! I forget about her. Euuhhh... I mean them! That would be fair. He does not damage the main characters but gives us...hope?! :giggle:(y)

Reactions: atur

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That's right! The shoplifter! Man! I forget about her. Euuhhh... I mean them! That would be fair. He does not damage the main characters but gives us...hope?! :giggle:(y)
When I started playing this game I fully expected that the shoplifters would be the early bit of fun and repeatable sex that would keep things interesting until things really ramped up with the family. But it really went nowhere. I'd be content with actual sex with that one shoplifter who is clearly pretty in a bad financial situation right now. All it would take as a plausible next step is she gets caught again, and perhaps Bobby offers her money she desperately needs to have sex with him. Or he just outright grows a pair of balls and blackmails her completely.

Sex with Lucy's friend would make me really happy. Lucy herself, or Liza, or the mother would be awesome. There's the mother and three sisters, so while having sex with them is something that will reduce the allure for some, it presumably has to happen someday, and even if he gave us sex with one of them there's still three of them left. But at this point we don't even know if we're getting another update, or if it will be the last one if it does come out. So we may never get a chance to consummate the lust Bobby has for his family.

Reactions: lowcody

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, a few days ago, had a private conversation with one of the developers of games in this category. (It turned out that we live in the same city.) He was forced to curtail a project that Patreon oversaw. On condition of anonymity, he said: Patreon introduces censorship. If the plot does not suit Patreon, then they require either to close it or rewrite it. The lever pressure is money, and continued presence on their site. The author considered it pointless to rewrite, but did not dare to lose money, so he closed his project. I'm afraid as it RAinces and did not get into the same situation. Since his behavior is quite strange. :(

• Sad
Reactions: atur and OGRey
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes