lel monster

Jul 7, 2018
PATRONS
$765
PER MONTH

I hope in 1-2 weeks its under 500.
so that the programmer/ developer is punished for his actions, lies. :D
Well... I think he dont care about it, if its drop to 500 or 200 he will abandoned the game and thats the end of our Bobby

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
As Kai Andersen mentioned, there is less than a month to find out if it will :
1) Continue
2) be considered Abandoned.
We all want it to continue now - I think. Even if F*&^ Bobby only faps a few more times. All we really want NOW is just to know what happened in the freaking bar!!!
Hope the Dev is in the Xmas giving spirit!! :unsure:
No. If Rainces is going to keep putting out the same crap he has in the past where nothing happens other than we see more of Bobby's dick, with it not actually going anywhere, then I am fine with no more updates at all. I could care less what happens at the bar. At best it's a sad, anonymous blowjob from Lucy through a glory hole while the smell of shit and vomit wafts sexily through the air. Honestly, nothing about that last part sounds sexy to me. Maybe a blowjob at home or someplace where Lucy actually knows who she is giving it to, but even that is too little too late. If he's going to put out even just one more update, make it worth the huge wait and make it something to send the game out with something more than a tease. It's not like it would take him too much additional time to put in one quick sex scene. Have it happen when we're sleeping with the mother. Extend the Lucy blindfolded scene, except this time Bobby doesn't prematurely ejaculate. That would literally only require a handful of renders there. Or give us something with Lucy's friend. Give us something to prove me wrong about this game, to make this wait worthwhile, and to actually make people other than denial fetishists interested in it again.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
No. If Rainces is going to keep putting out the same crap he has in the past where nothing happens other than we see more of Bobby's dick, with it not actually going anywhere, then I am fine with no more updates at all. I could care less what happens at the bar. At best it's a sad, anonymous blowjob from Lucy through a glory hole while the smell of shit and vomit wafts sexily through the air. Honestly, nothing about that last part sounds sexy to me. Maybe a blowjob at home or someplace where Lucy actually knows who she is giving it to, but even that is too little too late. If he's going to put out even just one more update, make it worth the huge wait and make it something to send the game out with something more than a tease. It's not like it would take him too much additional time to put in one quick sex scene. Have it happen when we're sleeping with the mother. Extend the Lucy blindfolded scene, except this time Bobby doesn't prematurely ejaculate. That would literally only require a handful of renders there. Or give us something with Lucy's friend. Give us something to prove me wrong about this game, to make this wait worthwhile, and to actually make people other than denial fetishists interested in it again.
unlike you, I prefer that he will continue the work of corruption and destruction on girls (especially his mom) until they submit completely. Because if he f*cks them there will be nothing to wait or hope for after.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Whoa! Whoa! there Corambis. I'm not a patron, so whatever (or whenever) he updates, well it's fine by and I profusely thank those that share it here with us.
I'm just saying that you may want "..to put a perm on that attitude. You gotta relax!" :):cool: (Bruno Mars) (y)

Reactions: OGRey

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Whoa! Whoa! there Corambis. I'm not a patron, so whatever (or whenever) he updates, well it's fine by and I profusely thank those that share it here with us.
I'm just saying that you may want "..to put a perm on that attitude. You gotta relax!" :):cool: (Bruno Mars) (y)
And all I'm saying is that after all of this time, it's in the developer's best interest to make the update something special. We may have already played the last update to the game already. If not, the next one is likely it unless something changes. So make this update more than Bobby fapping, or dry-humping someone or fucking their feet yet again. Make the high point more than just a cheap semi-anonymous bathroom encounter that probably doesn't even involve much. Do something to revitalize the game. Adding sex to the game isn't going to kill it or ruin it, or at least it's not going to put it in any worse condition than it is now. Even just one good fuck with a side-character or even one of the family members would let people know that sex can happen in this game. Instead, it seems to be perpetually about corrupting women that don't need to be corrupted anymore for sex to happen and seeing how many different ways Bobby can't get laid.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes