Diver25

Jan 29, 2018
I was new to this genre of games last year. I discovered by accident Dating my Daughter and then found Big Brother and was blown away at the possibilities...was such a sad ending for that game. Bad Brother Saga came not to long after and I immediately fell in love with the premise and especially the models. If there was just one game on here that I want to see progress it's this one. It's such a bummer that the creator is not responding to anyone and has seemed to have ghosted all his Patrons.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Funny observation. The game is not updated for six months, or today, so tomorrow will go into the category of "thrown". But number of patrons on the sly is growing! This suggests that RAinces is a talented author after all. People are still hoping for a sequel. Looks like RAinces killed his own Golden hen. :(

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Funny observation. The game is not updated for six months, or today, so tomorrow will go into the category of "thrown". But number of patrons on the sly is growing! This suggests that RAinces is a talented author after all. People are still hoping for a sequel. Looks like RAinces killed his own Golden hen. :(
I'll agree that people are hoping for a sequel or at least an update, and that RAinces is throwing away the chance at making something cool and really profitable for them. I'd disagree that any increase in patrons suggests that he's a talented author. McDonalds makes a buttload of money, but it doesn't make them great chefs. Although I do really love their food in a guilty pleasure kind of way.

If you look at his actual stats, this appears to be just part of a monthly pattern. A lot of people drop before the first of the month, so he already started low this month. Some new patrons come in, who may be people who just found the game and liked it, although perhaps didn't realize it wasn't supported anymore. If you zoom out a little though, you'll see the trend is still downward overall. We'll see a plunge before the end of the month that will erase any gains made this month, and then some. Unless of course an update does come out to re-spark interest. There will be another slow climb, followed by another end-of-month plunge to take it down even further.

But anyone can look for themselves on this page. Just make sure not to focus on the current month, but to also zoom out a little.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Corambis, these statistics are useful to those who are moving forward. Rainces, unfortunately, it will not help. Well, neither gives us an explanation of what is happening with the author. I myself, still hope that Rainces have the courage and willpower to make at least 15 releases. For men, this would be the best Christmas present. But my hopes are melting away every day. It seems Christmas will smoothly go to the funeral. For me, this year has been extremely unlucky. And the lack of release, only put a bullet in the end. :(

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Corambis, these statistics are useful to those who are moving forward. Rainces, unfortunately, it will not help. Well, neither gives us an explanation of what is happening with the author. I myself, still hope that Rainces have the courage and willpower to make at least 15 releases. For men, this would be the best Christmas present. But my hopes are melting away every day. It seems Christmas will smoothly go to the funeral. For me, this year has been extremely unlucky. And the lack of release, only put a bullet in the end. :(
Yeah, the worst part of this is that Rainces himself isn't offering too much info, while at the same time still taking his patron's money. More updates for this game would be nice, as long as it wasn't still a continuous blue-ball thing. At the very least I'd love an update or two that tied up the Anne, Lucy, and Lisa (or whatever their names were) storylines with some actual closure. I'd be much more frustrated with the game being abandoned though if I thought it was actually making meaningful progression towards my interests (*cough* sex *cough*) any time soon. But I kind of have a feeling that the game continuing doesn't guarantee I'll ever get to have vaginal sex with any of the women in it, let along the family members.

Reactions: Kai Andersen
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes