Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Heres everything i know from patreon i hope it clears things up for people.
Rainces has accepted free help from supporters, was not entirely honest about progress of this update had some lighting issues and some hardware issues. With the new help he is hoping to put out regular updates and knows that most of his moronic supporters are ready to jump ship. Yes im a moron aswell but what can i say game has potential.
This is not dead.........yet, However i think if he misses his own deadline for next update or changes his mind about using the help offered it could be.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Rainces has accepted free help from supporters, was not entirely honest about progress of this update had some lighting issues and some hardware issues. With the new help he is hoping to put out regular updates and knows that most of his moronic supporters are ready to jump ship. Yes im a moron aswell but what can i say game has potential.
This is not dead.........yet, However i think if he misses his own deadline for next update or changes his mind about using the help offered it could be.
Thanks for that all the info Major Wanker. Like i said earlier, this game is very different than other "incest" games, for this game it is worth to be a moron.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Thanks for the information.
I am pleased to read it.
But as I have no trust in humanity and therefore no trust in statements I only count on the result and the result doesn't look very good at the moment.

Anyway I hope for the best of course and I really wish that the dev can do it.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for that all the info Major Wanker. Like i said earlier, this game is very different than other "incest" games, for this game it is worth to be a moron.
Agreed however like many supporters i am about ready to jump ship. This game is like no other i have played its a shame that such a crappy dev is responsible for it. I will be honest i dont see this game being completed at all. If rainces uses the help being offered then i see this being rebooted he has mentioned it in the past. Characters would be the same as will many of things but the coding will be redone and images would be higher quality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I have no complaints about the image quality. Yes, you can make the same quality as in the game "A Wife And Mother". But I think it's too much visualization. Complication of the manufacturing process. Increase the time until the next release. But the story itself is not going to get any brighter. I like the brevity of the images in BBS, it does not distract from the plot. Game mechanics are also not very annoying. The main problem of the game is its author. He is certainly a talented man, but he is exceptionally ill-disciplined. At the end of the week, we'll find out if he's changed or stayed the same. :unsure:

Reactions: OGRey and izmirli

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Name one thing that makes this game unique compared to every family incest game out there.
1. Girls in the house are normal humans and they not just like " your cock is too big Booby, i wanna feel in my ass" kinda girls. :=)
2.Corruption is really long and most importantly understanable (for a incest game)
3. Corruption events are really good (i love eps Liza webcam event)
4.Character specialities are understandable, lovable and fuckable :=) I think Anna's mercy to Booby, Anna's depression, Liza's and Lucy's bitchness are special and "realisticish"
5.Bobby is a real motherfucker (not literally, at least for now :p :KEK: ) i think he has to be like that, order to get girls realisticly, At least in my opininon you can't get incest with a good behaviour
6. Girls beautiness is sooo good, i dont count Liza (cuz it is copied from BB) and other not playable sister. Anna and Lucy are so special to me.

If you want one

"In other incest games, girls are very unrealistic but In BBS, girls are so unbreakable and sooooo "worthy" "

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Name one thing that makes this game unique compared to every family incest game out there.
Multiple endings. As far as I remember when I spoke with rainces some time in the beginning, there were 3 ways for every character, love, domination, can't remember last one. So it's a very ambitious project. Best for him would be to share it with more experienced game developer. Time will tell.

Mar 27, 2019
1. Girls in the house are normal humans and they not just like " your cock is too big Booby, i wanna feel in my ass" kinda girls. :=)
2.Corruption is really long and most importantly understanable (for a incest game)
3. Corruption events are really good (i love eps Liza webcam event)
4.Character specialities are understandable, lovable and fuckable :=) I think Anna's mercy to Booby, Anna's depression, Liza's and Lucy's bitchness are special and "realisticish"
5.Bobby is a real motherfucker (not literally, at least for now :p :KEK: ) i think he has to be like that, order to get girls realisticly, At least in my opininon you can't get incest with a good behaviour
6. Girls beautiness is sooo good, i dont count Liza (cuz it is copied from BB) and other not playable sister. Anna and Lucy are so special to me.

If you want one

"In other incest games, girls are very unrealistic but In BBS, girls are so unbreakable and sooooo "worthy" "
U right bro

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'd say that the only thing are the models. I haven't seen Lucy or Anna elsewhere, although maybe I just don't recognize them or play enough games. Lucy is ridiculously hot, while Anna is a older woman/milf without comically huge breasts or ass, and without that weird milf-y angular face thing going on. But other than that, the game doesn't have much going for it. I play for the models and out of the hope that the next update might actually have some sex in it.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I play for the models and out of the hope that the next update might actually have some sex in it.
As everyone likes to point out, this dev really likes to blue ball anyone that plays this. Every single instance where sex was the most obvious option and instead its just another premature ejaculation scene. The mom model is rarely scene however the house and background is the common and resued stuffout there.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
As everyone likes to point out, this dev really likes to blue ball anyone that plays this. Every single instance where sex was the most obvious option and instead its just another premature ejaculation scene. The mom model is rarely scene however the house and background is the common and resued stuffout there.
I think being blue balled is a fetish for some, and why the game has some very devoted followers.

The mom really became less of a presence since her rape or attempted rape. She also became tremendously subdued, to the point where it seems like she's suffering from depression or PTSD. This in turn makes it much less appealing to keep trying to subdue her, especially when she doesn't seem to have any real resistance or emotion left in her.

Really, Bobby's strategy seems to be to have other people sexually assault his family so that he can... well, not do anything to them.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
The extremely slow-burn progression makes it seem more realistic that a little shit like Bobby could actually have sex with his family members. As others have said, most corruption games blow their wads way too quickly or rely on some sort of magic/mind-control gimmick or something. The long buildup will make the final result all the sweeter to the people who really enjoy these kinds of games.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I'll add my Eurocent to the discussion box. The game differs from other games in this category, credibility. OGRey said it very well. And other members of our branch note this. In any game on Patreon, this is not. The closest analogs on tension-Japanese games, manga, comics. However, in Europe, they are not very popular, because of the language and its culture. So that Rainces subtly caught the right direction of development of the game. I even think that he personally experienced something similar. Even the author of the highest-rated game today, "A Wife And Mother", could not keep the plank of verisimilitude in his work. The game "BBS" is very felt characters of the characters. These are real people, not talking sex dolls.
As for the models of heroes, the model of Anna is still in one game. The truth is much changed, and somewhat younger.
There are 3 days left. So with a shield or on a shield? :unsure:

Reactions: OGRey
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes