Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
First of all, I have no intention of disrespecting any other developers or games
You know I thought about it and I came to the conclusion that one of the reasons we are waiting for this game beyond thats is a good game with great potential is because of the lack of good games like this game lately I notice that a lot of the games are abandoned in the middle and all the games with the wonderfull animated stories and game options are gone

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
tuli2770, I have already expressed my attitude to the creativity of RAinces. Now I will try to continue your thought. I think there are still good games. Some have a lot of great animation. Some have great graphics. Some have excellent handling. Many come out regularly, and with a lot of context. But they have a small drawback. The authors go on about the sponsors and just fans of the game. Sex in these games begins in the second or third issue. And after the sex has occurred, the excitement drops sharply. And the game goes on in a routine way. Therefore, RAinces correctly pushes the sex of the main characters. Thus, the excitement accumulates, and there is an irresistible desire for the players to get what they want. As soon as Bobby sleeps with everyone, the game is over.
And about the fact that many games are abandoned, so it's thanks to Patreon. The management of this company apparently appeared Mormons, or some other religious fanatics. And this company forbids everything that any of the leaders do not like. That is, Patreon became a branch of the Vatican. Even 5 years ago, there was no such censorship. And now the developers are faced with a choice: either you write the story, which will suit Patreon, and get the money. Either you write as you want, but you will not get the money. Guess what the authors choose? You know, Giordano Bruno is not among them. Therefore, authors simply drop their projects and start new ones that fit into the Patreon policy.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
tuli2770, I have already expressed my attitude to the creativity of RAinces. Now I will try to continue your thought. I think there are still good games. Some have a lot of great animation. Some have great graphics. Some have excellent handling. Many come out regularly, and with a lot of context. But they have a small drawback. The authors go on about the sponsors and just fans of the game. Sex in these games begins in the second or third issue. And after the sex has occurred, the excitement drops sharply. And the game goes on in a routine way. Therefore, RAinces correctly pushes the sex of the main characters. Thus, the excitement accumulates, and there is an irresistible desire for the players to get what they want. As soon as Bobby sleeps with everyone, the game is over.
And about the fact that many games are abandoned, so it's thanks to Patreon. The management of this company apparently appeared Mormons, or some other religious fanatics. And this company forbids everything that any of the leaders do not like. That is, Patreon became a branch of the Vatican. Even 5 years ago, there was no such censorship. And now the developers are faced with a choice: either you write the story, which will suit Patreon, and get the money. Either you write as you want, but you will not get the money. Guess what the authors choose? You know, Giordano Bruno is not among them. Therefore, authors simply drop their projects and start new ones that fit into the Patreon policy.
I agree with you on the subject firstly I am not saying that the other games are bad it's just that the game is like a movie that when the plot is more sweeping and there is an interesting story its more fun to play the game
And I do not understand and the truth also does not try to understand why they do not give them the freedom to create because at the end of the day they are artists and creators

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Well said

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please keep posts about the game and game play, and not the social or political ramifications of the game's themes.

You're welcome to create a thread and discuss that in off-topic. Thanks

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
If the update comes out in 2 days, at this stage at least half should be already rendered, so that on saturday some testing and bug fixing can be done. Do you know if someone helps Rainces with game testing?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes