SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Count me as a vote against romance. The relative lack of it was this game's most distinctive feature. RAinces tried to put together three paths: Domination; Corruption and Love, IIRC. The distinction (for the purposes of this game) between Domination and Corruption was never really clear to me, and I suspect it wasn't especially clear in RAince's mind, either. So I would suggest that those two just be collapsed.

As for the Love... there's like two dozen incest games dripping with romance and love and hand-holding and all that. That stuff is good and all, but it's very common. I honestly wouldn't mind if any 'rescued' version of the game just left it out. Especially since in practice the 'multiple routes' thing is almost always just different ways of accessing more or less the same content.
What I really do not want is romance/love from the MC's part. No thank you.

But cracking the girls' attitude, on Bobby's creepy terms, and slowly swinging/surrendering their hearts and loins in that good old fashioned "what am I thinking? what am I doing? am I seriously considering this?", suits the whole thing... imo.
Corruption could lead to domination and reluctant romance (on their part) - and we could have both paths working symbiotically, alternately.
Either way, corruption, manipulation, blackmailing etc, should be the only stuff driving the MC and his only tools.

Last edited:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
What I really do not want is romance/love from the MC's part. No thank you.

But cracking the girls' attitude, on Bobby's creepy terms, and slowly swinging/surrendering their hearts and loins in that good old fashioned "what am I thinking? what am I doing? am I seriously considering this?" ways, suits the whole thing... imo.
Corruption could either lead to domination or reluctant romance (on their part). Either way, corruption, manipulation, blackmailing etc, should be only stuff driving the MC and his only tools.
Axeman99, just give us some more corruption/blackmail scene like these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
We are all dissatisfied with the way the developer proceeds, even (I include myself) we classify him as lazy, but I wonder, maybe he has no ideas?, he never wrote a script, he was improvising, so Jenny has no history, or how to add content to Anna. That is why there is also little random content. It is not easy to have new scenes every month.
I could understand all this, but I can't tolerate the lack of communication, even with patrons, it's a lack of respect or a scam.
I found it honorable when he canceled his income, but it was short-lived. It should be very tempting to receive money without doing anything. For something other developers end up doing the same. That is why when someone like Axeman99 appears who has no economic reasons to continue the work of another developer, we should be grateful.

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I going to wait until the end of the week (19th January) just in case Rainces release the game and he has already fix some of the issues.

To go over what need to be done:

1) Rewrite 33,000 lines of code so the game runs better and easier to add new content this is why I think Rainces is having a hard time with releasing new content.

2) Add new Night scenes content with the Girls and Maybe some of their friends :)

3) Add more women to the Shop Lifter mini game and have it where you need to intimated them to get more money or get them to do sex acts to let them off.

4) Add in more shower scenes with the Girls, some where you watch them and other where you join them :)

5) Add more random events during the day.

6) Add more clothes options for Lucy when she goes out so this unlocks more scenes when she comes home drunk.

So there is a lot of work needs to be done to fix the game.

View attachment 517151
All are great ideas. There is lot of unfinished stuff in the game. I suggest to make also a call for ideas what to add in the game. Scenes, stories, plot progress, new plots etc. Eventualy you cannot introduce all, but you will have a huge pool of ideas from which you can simply pick. It could be quite helpfull.

Reactions: Pagdor

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Romance can be done with incest, but it's very hard. A lot of incest games say they have romance, but really it's more one-sided or something else disguised as romance, such as infatuation. There's not really any romance in BBS. The closest is when Bobby holds Lucy and consoles her... while secretly dry-humping her. I don't think BBS is really set up for romance, even though Rainces was supposed to have that as an option. Bobby's character just doesn't seem the type to fall in love, and I can't see anyone falling in love with him.

I don't want to see the "slow burn" preserved in any continuation, and I don't think that was Axeman99's intent either based on what they are saying and showing us so far. The game was far too slow as it was. And it wasn't really a slow burn. It was a series of flare-ups before going back to just a spark. I like to compare it to the Death Star Battle in A New Hope. That battle had a great build of tension before the literally explosive climax. But BBS is more like Luke tries to fire his torpedoes, and misses the first time. So then he pulls out of his run, and it starts over again. This time a duck flies through his windshield, and he's going "what the fuck? It's outer space and there are no ducks in this galaxy". He tries for a third run, and Donkey Kong bats away his torpedoes at the last second, and we're starting to realize this is just getting ridiculous. Luke tries again, and this time his payload explodes all over the trench without hitting the exhaust vent. Which is where we kind of are in the game right now.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I don't want to see the "slow burn" preserved in any continuation, and I don't think that was Axeman99's intent either based on what they are saying and showing us so far. The game was far too slow as it was. And it wasn't really a slow burn. It was a series of flare-ups before going back to just a spark. I like to compare it to the Death Star Battle in A New Hope. That battle had a great build of tension before the literally explosive climax. But BBS is more like Luke tries to fire his torpedoes, and misses the first time. So then he pulls out of his run, and it starts over again. This time a duck flies through his windshield, and he's going "what the fuck? It's outer space and there are no ducks in this galaxy". He tries for a third run, and Donkey Kong bats away his torpedoes at the last second, and we're starting to realize this is just getting ridiculous. Luke tries again, and this time his payload explodes all over the trench without hitting the exhaust vent. Which is where we kind of are in the game right now.
It really has to start getting somewhere, true.
That last update w/ mom wasn't even foreplay. Though I dug it, I admit that at the end it felt like backtracking at minimum speed.
There's plently half-finished house mini-events left behind and some arcs are sluggish as fuck, sometimes even ignoring all the advances you have already made with that same character on a different arc, or loosely while roaming and grinding at home... sometimes advancing on BBS feels like going backwards... that's really a bummer... it does feel like he doesn't really have things planned.

By he I mean, him. RAYcens.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawyang11111111

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I hear what you're saying about the slow burn, and agree that a lot of it was about RAinces just spinning his wheels, not knowing where to go. I wouldn't want it to turn into an instant fuck-fest, either, though. There's a happy medium.
It really has to start getting somewhere, true.
That last update w/ mom wasn't even foreplay. Though I dug it, I admit that at the end, it felt like backtracking at minimum speed.
There's plently half-finished house mini-events left behind and some arcs are sluggish as fuck, even ignoring all the advances you have already made with that same character on a different arc, or loosely while roaming and grinding at home... sometimes advancing on BBS feels like going backwards... that's really a bummer... it does feel like he doesn't really have things planned.
Yeah, a lot of the game was just backtracking and ignoring past progress, or doing things that didn't seem to forward the corruption/seduction at all. There's multiple games out there that feature time loops with you going back and repeating the same day or days again and again but taking different routes, and this felt kind of like that.

I don't think it should turn into an orgy right away or anything. But we've already been brought extremely close to having sex with Lucy at least twice by my count. There's the shower, where you get the option to join her in there when she's passed out, but if you try it you just get the response "maybe in a later update". This was never followed up on. Instead, things kind of reset until they led to the thing after she has sex with July or Julia where you're actually about to put it in her before you prematurely ejaculate. I don't really want to backtrack any more, which is what the previews for the next update looked like. And from the perspective of what has happened so far, it doesn't make sense for things to take any longer. If it had been an actual slow burn, AND there had been some other sexual diversion, such as the shoplifters or something, then I think things taking so long with Lucy wouldn't have been as bad. There's also the fact that Lucy is arguably the hottest character in the game, but at the same time the one we have the most progress with. She should have been the end boss in the game after you had fucked all of the sub-bosses. But putting things with Lucy on hold to do that at this point would be torture, and not the good kind.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
I don't think the game is dead, but from now on it will be in a very slow process of development and RAinces can take a long vacation and back to re-producing content after that...

Jul 31, 2019
I don't normally post here but i have been following the thread for sometime and waited and waited like everyone for the update ghost to become a reality.
Now that people are talking about taking over the project I would like to offer my services to Axeman99 and his team. I'm happy to help out with the proofreading and dialogue elements of the game. I can't code for shit and I have no Daz skills but I can write.
Please feel free to count me in and put me to use. :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. If this "fan version" takes off, I'd like to chip in where I can. My code is rustier than the Tin Man before he gets oil, but I can write, edit, proofread, and manage. Also, I have access to Macs that can be used to make a Mac version. From what I understand, what's really needed is someone with a Mac to compile a version of the raw RenPy files on a Mac and do a little troubleshooting.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I want to believe that axeman99 has good skills about coding, rendering, writing...etc. But what he really need in order to succeed this project is to be as perverted as Rainces was.
I am talking about Rainces in the past tense cause I'm pretty sure he'll never dare to show up again after this huge amount of lies and fake promises. By his shitty behavior he literally committed suicide.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1947336

I want to believe that axeman99 has good skills about coding, rendering, writing...etc. But what he really need in order to succeed this project is to be as perverted as Rainces was.
I am talking about Rainces in the past tense cause I'm pretty sure he'll never dare to show up again after this huge amount of lies and fake promises. By his shitty behavior he literally committed suicide.
As long as Key aspects of the original are kept such as Bobby keeping his personality, Corruption, Domination, Rape, Sleep, Blackmail, and Incest.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
By his shitty behavior he literally committed suicide.
I know it's not always 'bout money... but making 700 dollars a month while doing shit but having to lie to our faces every once in a while, I wouldn't.
:coffee:

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Guys, if other people want to continue the game, thats amazing. But what about the models?
Ms. Anna's model, for example, seems to be a highly customized DAZ model that our friend RAINCE created. How can one replicate this? I am not a 3d artist, but I believe this is not easy to do, huh?

That being said, it would be very nice if someone else filled the gaps of the plot (like the girls in the market), redo the interface, add more voyeur scenes (more shower scenes, bathroom scenes and so on) add some music and sound effects...

Reactions: allintine

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The only models that I, personally, am not so sure about are the ones used on the market girls - but, without giving it too much of a thought, they might just be genesis (idk... they look as generic as it gets, but I haven't really checked the game in a while and I can't really remember them)
Found Anna's somewhere, wasn't all that hard, and luckly it doesn't seem to be as customized as you might think... sure Axy can handle that one too.

If I'm being honest, atm my major concern is towards copyright issues.
Don't know for sure, but even if RAinces goes missing, for good, he might not accept others taking over and come around eventually.
And how to profit from it? Wouldn't doing it through Patreon be a problem?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes