Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I don't normally post here but i have been following the thread for sometime and waited and waited like everyone for the update ghost to become a reality.
Now that people are talking about taking over the project I would like to offer my services to Axeman99 and his team. I'm happy to help out with the proofreading and dialogue elements of the game. I can't code for shit and I have no Daz skills but I can write.
Please feel free to count me in and put me to use. :)

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
I going to wait until the end of the week (19th January) just in case Rainces release the game and he has already fix some of the issues.

To go over what need to be done:

1) Rewrite 33,000 lines of code so the game runs better and easier to add new content this is why I think Rainces is having a hard time with releasing new content.

2) Add new Night scenes content with the Girls and Maybe some of their friends :)

3) Add more women to the Shop Lifter mini game and have it where you need to intimated them to get more money or get them to do sex acts to let them off.

4) Add in more shower scenes with the Girls, some where you watch them and other where you join them :)

5) Add more random events during the day.

6) Add more clothes options for Lucy when she goes out so this unlocks more scenes when she comes home drunk.

So there is a lot of work needs to be done to fix the game.

View attachment 517151
just remember, the game is called BAD boby for one reason, we don't want another romance game where girls love the MC for his big cock, he is focus in the blackmail, domination and corruption. :D good luck.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
just remember, the game is called BAD boby for one reason, we don't want another romance game where girls love the MC for his big cock, he is focus in the blackmail, domination and corruption. :D good luck.
nothing wrong with some yummy romance either...
this "new" game could/should be more than solely bbsaga remake, if anything than to avoid copyright;)

Reactions: Twistty

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
this "new" game could/should be more than solely bbsaga remake, if anything than to avoid copyright;)
I'm not completly against romance but romance is very hard to make when you are fucking your sisters/mother. Realism is my first priority, if he can do it with realism it is ok, but if he is not sure, just forget it. OLD BUT GOLD way is good for me now. BTW how could you love this Motherfucker? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: bob_exprasion04.png .He is definition of an evil antisocial horny man. Just leave it that way, its good

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
I would love to play this game, but there's no Mac support :(
I'm on Mac too. You know that you can play any RenPy game on Mac, even if it's PC release only right ?
Download RenPy on your Mac. Download the PC version. In the Renpy App, click in "Directory" to paste the PC game files.
Then select the game and "Build Distribution". Select Mac and Generate file. You have your Mac version :D

• Love
Reactions: mxhard

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not completly against romance but romance is very hard to make when you are fucking your sisters/mother. Realism is my first priority, if he can do it with realism it is ok, but if he is not sure, just forget it. OLD BUT GOLD way is good for me now. BTW how could you love this Motherfucker? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: View attachment 517798 .He is definition of an evil antisocial horny man. Just leave it that wat, its good
the more the merrier - a few girls more wont hurt, much:p...and some of them could mistakenly? fall for that ugly bad mother/sisterfucker?:p;)

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey
Nov 1, 2018
I'm not completly against romance but romance is very hard to make when you are fucking your sisters/mother. Realism is my first priority, if he can do it with realism it is ok, but if he is not sure, just forget it. OLD BUT GOLD way is good for me now. BTW how could you love this Motherfucker? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: View attachment 517798 .He is definition of an evil antisocial horny man. Just leave it that wat, its good
What Copyright ? xD
More seriously, the core game is about grinding and romancing and mixed feelings. If we do this shit, we do it right or we do not. And by WE, i mean the entire community lead by Axeman99 since he's the one having the most important skills.

Reactions: MikeD13

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
BBS already has some of that, doesn't it? Contextualized.

How viable would this actually be? Taking over BBS, with RAinces possibly still lurking out there somewhere.
:unsure:

If only he had the intention to keep the project running, maybe instead of ripping it off, Axeman99 could join in and team up... that list of things to do he wrote down had all the cool stuff heavily foreshadowed and left behind in it... and I know we're all 'bout Lucy, but the promise of doing something with the market girls, w/ mom, sis number 2, sis number 3, and that Stealth/Familiarity night visit thing were also pretty exciting to me.
I want those things too, and I know RAinces won't keep it up.
The unrealistic but somehow relatable way that RAinces wrote this bad brother saga (and his MC) is so fucking addictive.

Axy renders are looking sharp and on point, but scenes alone won't cut... the script has to keep that vibe going.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey
Nov 1, 2018
BBS already has some of that, doesn't it? Contextualized.

How viable would this actually be? Taking over BBS, with RAinces possibly still lurking out there somewhere.
:unsure:

If only he had the intention to keep the project running, maybe instead of ripping it off, Axeman99 could join in and team up... that list of things to do he wrote down had all the cool stuff heavily foreshadowed and left behind in it... and I know we're all 'bout Lucy, but the promise of doing something with the market girls, w/ mom, sis number 2, sis number 3, and that Stealth/Familiarity night visit thing were also pretty exciting to me.
I want those things too, and I know RAinces won't keep it up.
The unrealistic but somehow relatable way that RAinces wrote this bad brother saga (and his MC) is so fucking addictive.
Cooperation with Rainces would be the best scenario. But teaming with a ghost will not serve any purpose. Either he seriously take back the project; Either he’s out

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Count me as a vote against romance. The relative lack of it was this game's most distinctive feature. RAinces tried to put together three paths: Domination; Corruption and Love, IIRC. The distinction (for the purposes of this game) between Domination and Corruption was never really clear to me, and I suspect it wasn't especially clear in RAince's mind, either. So I would suggest that those two just be collapsed.

As for the Love... there's like two dozen incest games dripping with romance and love and hand-holding and all that. That stuff is good and all, but it's very common. I honestly wouldn't mind if any 'rescued' version of the game just left it out. Especially since in practice the 'multiple routes' thing is almost always just different ways of accessing more or less the same content.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Count me as a vote against romance. The relative lack of it was this game's most distinctive feature. RAinces tried to put together three paths: Domination; Corruption and Love, IIRC. The distinction (for the purposes of this game) between Domination and Corruption was never really clear to me, and I suspect it wasn't especially clear in RAince's mind, either. So I would suggest that those two just be collapsed.

As for the Love... there's like two dozen incest games dripping with romance and love and hand-holding and all that. That stuff is good and all, but it's very common. I honestly wouldn't mind if any 'rescued' version of the game just left it out. Especially since in practice the 'multiple routes' thing is almost always just different ways of accessing more or less the same content.
I just wanna roleplay Bobby. He is a very bad evil person who has so little sex experience. He is a fucking creep and i fucking love that :=) I think when you think his personality, romance is impossible for him. (or very hard)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes