Nov 28, 2017
the most people here paying for game updates. yes, its possible to get games free but without this forum, nobody knows something about these games. the biggest platform is the best advertising.
Nobody denied that.. Piracy actually helps reach more audience.. at the same time if anybody talks about morality or legal consequences here, they are asking to get bashed on.

There are many silent supporters here, also can't support every game you like. There is an appropriate place for everything.. you don't torrent a game and go on steam forums to complain about bugs.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Axeman99 made pictures but its hard work to create a game without bugs. before he posts no game, for me Axe is a picture-designer, nothing more :D but there is a big hope after 6 months of many lies.. RAinces is a cheater and never I will pay again. He loses his appreciation, he is a bad guy.. a bad bobby ;)
Axeman99 had said that they also plan on fixing the user interface some, so I think they have some skill as a programmer too. My impression is that they are not looking to make a new game, but rather add to or improve what's already there. Things like the clunky user interface would be fixed a bit. I suspect he's going to change some of the scenes so far to include sex, because most of his renders have actually depicting Bobby fucking Lucy one way or another. But that will be done within the context of what Rainces did. Except maybe with scenes ending with masturbating over or grinding against a sleeping family member, he'll do more. Instead of leaving Lucy drunk and passed out in the shower, this time he might actually join her and take her. Or instead of prematurely ejaculating over Lucy's back when she's tied-up and blindfolded, he'll be ejaculation inside her after some really satisfying sex. He's mentioned adding more to the shoplifters too, which implies reprogramming things there. Based on the renders and what I've heard or felt was implied by what they said and the renders they posted, I think Axeman99 has a pretty cool future for improving this game and has the capability to do so. But if they do need help on something, unlike Rainces they'll actually be willing to accept it.

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Axeman99 had said that they also plan on fixing the user interface some, so I think they have some skill as a programmer too. My impression is that they are not looking to make a new game, but rather add to or improve what's already there. Things like the clunky user interface would be fixed a bit. I suspect he's going to change some of the scenes so far to include sex, because most of his renders have actually depicting Bobby fucking Lucy one way or another. But that will be done within the context of what Rainces did. Except maybe with scenes ending with masturbating over or grinding against a sleeping family member, he'll do more. Instead of leaving Lucy drunk and passed out in the shower, this time he might actually join her and take her. Or instead of prematurely ejaculating over Lucy's back when she's tied-up and blindfolded, he'll be ejaculation inside her after some really satisfying sex. He's mentioned adding more to the shoplifters too, which implies reprogramming things there. Based on the renders and what I've heard or felt was implied by what they said and the renders they posted, I think Axeman99 has a pretty cool future for improving this game and has the capability to do so. But if they do need help on something, unlike Rainces they'll actually be willing to accept it.
i agree axeman has engaged with the community more than rainces ever did i they'll be enough talent here to help with any bugs and provide constructive feed back to get the game to where it needs to be

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I think the people asking for changes may not realise that this case is slightly different from the Big Brother remakes and their ilk. Axeman99 has the actual assets used to make the original game - so it's not going to be a question of fiddling around in Daz/whatever, trying to reverse-engineer the models - we have the models. So any requested change needs either a continuity error or requires re-starting from scratch.

Jan 19, 2020
bobandjuliaoption 15.jpg
So unfortunately, there has been no news... I just need closure on Julia, hope we get a form of this game one way or another. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mxhard

1master

Apr 15, 2019
Copy right issue: I think anyone can express a version of this game, and release it free; as long as they do not make any money out of it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No offence to the creator if he sees this but holy shit the makeup on the characters is so fucking ugly in that game.
I never really noticed the makeup in that game. I like the models in it and I think it does the corruption, story, and pacing of things much better than BBS. But I still want the girls in BBS more than the ones in A Famialiar Venture.

On the subject of similar games though, I'd put in my vote for Big Brother. It's been dead for over a year, but I think it was the inspiration or at least an inspiration for BBS. It had a similar interface. and very well-received models in it. It only ran for 13 updates before being abandoned due to Patreon's ban on incest and other things, but by the time it finished you still had sex with your older sister, aunt, and mother, plus anal and blowjobs from your younger sister. it did this too despite the first few updates being infamously focused on NTR, and the developer's admission that they just didn't get the incest fetish at all. I think the corruption and pacing were better in that game as well. I'm not really sure which family I find hotter though. Maybe they could have found out that both families shared the same dad, so at least all of the kids were related. It could be Big Bad Brother Saga. or Bad Big Brother Saga or something like that. Lucy, Julia, Lisa (from BB) and Lisa's girlfriend could all have a lesbian orgy while Bobby watches and Max finds a way to join in.. The two moms could bond over how they both lost their jobs and now depend on their sons for money. They could discuss the pros and cons of letting him sleep in the same bed as you.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes