Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I ask all of you, Bobby normal cock (for an average teenager) or giant cock?
I prefer the normal one.
It seems to me that one of the changes that RA had to make to the game was to enlarge the size of Bobby's cock so that it seemed more adult.

View attachment 521244
Normal, normal normaaaal! please :)
What is a "normal" for you guys there?
In some regions a tiny cock is a normal one, while in the others a huge cock (in comparison to the firstly mentioned regions) is a normal...(three guesses from which region I am;))
So, better to be a bit more specific (like - just measure it:ROFLMAO:) when asking that question.

For me, I personally hate to see some fancy guys with tiny cocks engaged with hot girls/women...
So, I agree, not some monstrous huge dick, but the normal one - just an average (normal) bbc;)

Yet, as someone already said above, Im not sure in which percentage the used models could be changed/modified:unsure:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Im not sure in which percentage the used models could be changed/modified:unsure:
The models could be changed (see the different Lucy pictures earlier), but we'd either have to have them suddenly change mid-game, or re-do the renders for every scene with that character. Like I said, I think it's too much to ask and the general policy should just be 'No changes'. Up to Axeman99, though.

Reactions: Abhai

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I ask all of you, Bobby normal cock (for an average teenager) or giant cock?
I prefer the normal one.
It seems to me that one of the changes that RA had to make to the game was to enlarge the size of Bobby's cock so that it seemed more adult.

View attachment 521244
Normal, normal normaaaal! please :)
What is a "normal" for you guys there?
In some regions a tiny cock is a normal one, while in the others a huge cock (in comparison to the firstly mentioned regions) is a normal...(three guesses from which region I am;))
So, better to be a bit more specific (like - just measure it:ROFLMAO:) when asking that question.

For me, I personally hate to see some fancy guys with tiny cocks engaged with hot girls/women...
So, I agree, not some monstrous huge dick, but the normal one - just an average (normal) bbc;)

Yet, as someone already said above, Im not sure in which percentage the used models could be changed/modified:unsure:
Most if not all of these games feature men with larger than average cocks. Sometimes significantly so. The size of some these cocks would literally put them in the top 1% statistically. I've heard multiple times that using a bigger cock is easier for the developers to work with when doing the renders, and for demonstrating that there is actually penetration going on. But some games spend an awful lot of time finding ways to show that cock, often by itself or as the focus of the render, so I think some of it just devs who really like cocks or are just compensating for their own smaller sized ones. Personally, I'd prefer an average sized cock, just as I prefer average sized breasts and butts on the female renders. When any of those get too big, they get less believable. I'd much rather look at the female body than the male as well. The cock is just necessary in my mind for demonstrating the the MC is no a eunuch, and then for placing into any of multiple female openings that may become available. Personally, I find it frustrating in the game where the size of the MCs cock becomes an actual factor in the story, like the MC can't do X with a girl because of the size. For example, too big for her to suck it, or too big to take it anally, or too big to fit all the way in her pussy. Or as someone mentioned earlier, it leads a female character to utter something similar to the dreaded line "Wow, I never saw X's cock before. It's so big. Maybe..."

Also, since the MCs in these games are very often teenage boys who seem somewhat small for their age anyway, throwing a big cock on them seems weird and out of place.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Bobby's cock used to be just a regular, normal cute cock - in the early stages of the game... suddenly, it got twice as long.
Maybe for the reasons stated above, maybe it's easier to render a scene where he's jerking off or groping a sleeping relative if he's got a fishing pole where there should be a dick. Idk.
Elena's Life, particularly, bothers the hell out of me with those extra long cocks. Every guy has a cock that you could tie a knot with. It's a bummer. Bobby's ain't even a match.

But BBS already has quite a few scenes where Bobby was rendered with the long dick. Changing that now is going to be insane.
But I, personally, wouldn't mind having his cock shrunk to its original size on scenes to come.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
(and cutie little ass holes... big fan of those)
Fun fact a lot of Daz models use a design of a male anus instead of a woman's anus, I remember a while back a dude complied a list with anatmoic references about how everyone was jerking it to mans butt
hqdefault.jpg

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Fun fact a lot of Daz models use a design of a male anus instead of a woman's anus, I remember a while back a dude complied a list with anatmoic references about how everyone was jerking it to mans butt
View attachment 522325
Maybe somewhere in-between, right?
I've seem plenty assholes around on these games - small ones, big ones, pink ones, popping ones - and I had my share seeing real life manbutts too (I'm not proud of it, but hey... that's life), and to be honest, they DON'T really look all sweet like that.

Just saying...
:coffee:

Besides, it's not like vaginas & penises, right?
Idk... that info brought me no homosexual sense of guilt.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Bobby's cock used to be just a regular, normal cute cock - in the early stages of the game... suddenly, it got twice as long.
Maybe for the reasons stated above, maybe it's easier to render a scene where he's jerking off or groping a sleeping relative if he's got a fishing pole where there should be a dick. Idk.
Elena's Life, particularly, bothers the hell out of me with those extra long cocks. Every guy has a cock that you could tie a knot with. It's a bummer. Bobby's ain't even a match.

But BBS already has quite a few scenes where Bobby was rendered with the long dick. Changing that now is going to be insane.
But I, personally, wouldn't mind having his cock shrunk to its original size on scenes to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes