Paulyt70

Jun 3, 2017
Dev says next update is out this weekend, he's had to make a lot of changes due to their rules. Also a new name for the game

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
RAinces just posted

Next update will be released in this weekend
Apr 9 at 10:16am
According to the Patreon rules I was needed to make a lot of changes.
I used this situation to change the game mechanics so it will be easier for me to release next updates.

changelog:

-events based on days and time-system.

-Inventory system.

-relationship system.

-mini game fix.

-job system.

-night system.

-3 new places.

I'll have to change the game name, any ideas are welcome!

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Can't say we didn't see it coming... I hope they manage to keep the incest in somehow, or that someone will make a lewpatch for it.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
One of the things I like most about this game is the appearance of the MC. I know why Ra has to change it, but I hope he does not do it too much.

Reactions: Onysko

sandman8585

Jan 13, 2018
Would love if someone made this into a game its an 8 part series on Literotica.com called perversions and transgressions. If you are interested look it up or hit me up on here

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
Why do u like the appearance of the MC?
Probably because I have some unresolved psychological problem.
I have realized that the taboo, the forbidden, the morally wrong, excites me.
That's why I like these types of games.
There are sexual fantasies that are not to be fulfilled in real life and in this way one can be evil without hurting anyone.
I like the appearance of the MC because he is a boy, as I was. At that age I wanted to fuck all the women I knew, teachers, sisters of my friends, neighbors, cousins, etc. And that the MC can do it, satisfy the boy that I once was.

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
Your game bad brother saga is one of best games i played and donated for this game could have to much donation the problem is
(the update takes too much time some times we feel like it could be on hold or something What the use of the benefit of the donation if we will wait 2 month )

Im sure if this game will stick to same content with regular update every month.
You will exceed 2000$ donation so dont waste these donation by slow progression

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Probably because I have some unresolved psychological problem.
I have realized that the taboo, the forbidden, the morally wrong, excites me.
That's why I like these types of games.
There are sexual fantasies that are not to be fulfilled in real life and in this way one can be evil without hurting anyone.
I like the appearance of the MC because he is a boy, as I was. At that age I wanted to fuck all the women I knew, teachers, sisters of my friends, neighbors, cousins, etc. And that the MC can do it, satisfy the boy that I once was.
OMG we are the same

Reactions: Ronin and Rampulla
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes