Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not a very big update i must say. Not sure if there is 1000 renders but they are not as important as a good story, and this is good. Short :(

Mar 11, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I like the premise but really, can't the son be a little more mature? At 15 I was 6'2" and 16 stone and if I were to estimate the sons height in this from the pictures I would say it's 5ft or less. This is just from the screenshot where he's "bumping" into his mum (I'm assuming), taking into account the height of the desk is about half his height and the normal desk height is 28-30 inches (according to Google). This puts him at just under 5ft but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he's probably about 5-6 inches shorter than his Mum, which puts her at about the right height (average height according to Google). Are we to assume that he's just a really small build or that he's not done maturing and therefore under 15-16 years old?

It's annoying.
6'2 at 15 i fucking wish i would've gotten laid way more if i was that lucky...i'm 5'6 at 25 :-:

Oct 23, 2017
I really need help, guys! I just can't get the keys from Liza. I talked with her so many times, but the option for sabotage the car never appear.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes