Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Loved the lucy bathroom scene, but the content sleep sex crap is getting old. as long as he stays consistent with updates ill pledge again.

Reactions: OGRey

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice waited for this ;)
Havent played hope i enjoy :love: (y)

Is this the one newly developed or older version ?
Pls no NTR

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so it's been a while since i played this game. i went from version 11 to 15. i stopped because i thought the game was abandoned, apparently not lol

kinda stuck on what to do next.
Liza says to continue Lucy story, but Lucy has no story. latest thing i've done with her is start spanking her for wrong answers.
latest thing i've done for Liza is finger her in the pool and now she wont talk to me. i remember there was a "she sometimes hangs out in the front of the house" mission. caught her on the phone once but she told me to piss off. then it was gone.

ill try doing submission pose on mom a few more times to see if i can get that quest out of the way. finding her at the swimming pool does nothing. Bobby just hugs her.

edit: this JUST happened. i went to pool and mom was sunbathing, but "this event isn't in yet" popped up or something. so progress i guess?

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
isnt this game abandoned? it comr back to life? how come still no copulating when trying to make a comeback? how l.....

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes