Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am confused ... ??? ...

Is that the remake that was uploaded here some month ago, starting from scratch developing by new people ?

Or it is the old game, with original author remaking his own game again ?

Or maybe it is 3rd dev team making yet another version ?? ??

Reactions: Assari

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Sadly the update has zero content for Lucy, Ann, and Liza. and the max you get with jenny on both routes is Grinding on her. It wouldn't be so bad if the update didn't take 18 months to come out...

seriously??????????????????? omg so don't play the game....

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Initially RAinces made Jenny using model (at least the MAT), she does look amazing sometimes, but not always.. her MAT (the texture of her skin) seems unfitting for a teenager under certain lighting (bright &/or white lighting).
It's a bummer.
Might've been the issue. The figure doesn't have MAT for the gens, but the new doesn't have one either.. and neither does Demi's (Lucy's model), so that doesn't seem to bug RAinces.

He's using now. But not just the MAT, the whole model.
She's skinny as fuck, imo. (and quite cartoonish, tbh)
Not sure I'll like the change. (since Jenn has no characterization, guess it'll depend on that)
But it's better than his latest Jenn model tho (the one that appears later in the game).
At least Ktarya has some beautiful feet. (that's a plus)

I've already update my Jenny with Ktarya's MAT, but I won't use her morph dials. I have my own.

PS: You guys probably don't give a shit.
:geek:
That info is why you make games - and I pirate them and share them on F95.
But we both want to make people happy - so well, we share that. ;)

Ps. Who is this MAT guy? :LOL:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
All the dev tools are disabled. I've managed to enable the console and interactive director, anyone know how to enable the variable viewer?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Still a big fuck you for lucy in the shower :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Taking a little bit of development time to expand that scene, even if it resulted in another "game over" would have just about made the wait worth it. That scene was such a disappointment when I first played it through.

Sadly the update has zero content for Lucy, Ann, and Liza. and the max you get with jenny on both routes is Grinding on her. It wouldn't be so bad if the update didn't take 18 months to come out...

seriously??????????????????? omg so don't play the game....
I wish I could say I was surprised. This is like update 14, where rather than focus on a new update he gave us the mom's story mode no one wanted. And I am personally so bored with sleep creeping and grinding in these games. It's okay as a path towards corruption and sex, but Rainces is obsessed with it, and you'd hope that after all of this time there'd be some more real action added. Either there could be more with Jenny, or offer more with Luca, Ann, or Liza. Even something more with Julia would be something, but not as fun as the others.

It seems questionably whether it's even worth to play this one, or to see if there will be another update any time soon worth waiting for. With Rainces, I can't count on when the next update might be though, or whether it would still not be anything more than grinding and other non-vaginal sex type stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: fz

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
All the dev tools are disabled. I've managed to enable the console and interactive director, anyone know how to enable the variable viewer?
Use this tool - UnRen_-_Mastermod_by_Gideon.v9.2.bat - linked below.

Extract the .rpa file (Option 1) then use (Option 3) for the variable viewer (Shift + D)
image_2021-10-19_160610.png Untitled.jpg

Cheers

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks! Do you happen to know if it'll make problems doing that if I've already unrenned it with Unren_V0.91_DBZ_Edition?
Do not think so - Variable viewer just views "stuff" - so unless you change them "somewhere" (Shift + O) - you should be ok.

Ps. Unren_V0.91_DBZ_Edition - works just fine also!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Games that were the hot shit years ago trying to make comeback after being abandoned once is a dead idea from the get-go.

Firstly, they simply get outdated in almost every aspect, what was seen as good will be average. Whether it's graphics, game mechanics or just the tropes itself.

Secondly, they never make enough content that warrants at least half the time it was "frozen". Instead they will give remake this or that, and essentially the story will be at the same place almost where you left it before.

Lastly, the reception won't be just the same, and once being abandoned has a high chance to be abandoned again because most of these cases the developers simply got bored by their own product.

We saw these tendencies numerous time before. If you had a hotshot game years ago but left it eventually, then just leave it there. Same goes for the players, what you might've liked 2-3 years ago will most likely feel bad now, not nostalgic.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes