SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I can't react no more.

If you're feeling good about that one cool post you made, and you see that I am online, consider yourself praised.
I might've read it, and agreed. Hope for the best, you won't miss (I'm an easy going fella).

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Games that were the hot shit years ago trying to make comeback after being abandoned once is a dead idea from the get-go.

Firstly, they simply get outdated in almost every aspect, what was seen as good will be average. Whether it's graphics, game mechanics or just the tropes itself.

Secondly, they never make enough content that warrants at least half the time it was "frozen". Instead they will give remake this or that, and essentially the story will be at the same place almost where you left it before.

Lastly, the reception won't be just the same, and once being abandoned has a high chance to be abandoned again because most of these cases the developers simply got bored by their own product.

We saw these tendencies numerous time before. If you had a hotshot game years ago but left it eventually, then just leave it there. Same goes for the players, what you might've liked 2-3 years ago will most likely feel bad now, not nostalgic.
I don't mind outdated as long as it's not just plain bad. I'd be fine with a BBS update that maintained the same level of graphics. They weren't awesome, but they served my purposes.

But if you're going to make people wait this long, I fully agree that you need some real content when it comes out. You need at least one or two moments that are going to blow away the player. Maybe shock them at how bold they are. Or at least let them go "finally!". Instead, it sounds like what we got after over a year on hold was just a retelling with no advancement with the established characters, and minimal advancement with the underutilized character from past updates that isn't even recognizable to most players.

Rainces could make something out of BBS. They should be making a living off of this game by itself, if they focused on it and did it right. Instead, as you point out, they don't seem to like the game. And they seem to focus on their own fetishes of grinding and stuff versus what seems more likely to please fans and draw in more paying supporters. Give me a version of BBS but with semi-regular updates and actual sex, and I'll pay for it.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I started the download. During this time, I read the comments. Before the end of the download I cut them. I see that his source of income had become too small with his lack of work in 1 years, and instead of really catching up he just put out what came to his mind to try to get some money back. My failure. He just showed how little he cares about the community. For my part games that go to oblivion and are developed that go on my blacklist.

Translated with (free version)

Apr 29, 2021
Oh man I was looking forward to this, then I noticed pretty much every line of dialogue is filled with amateur spelling mistakes and poor grammar. Not every sentence has to end with an exclamation mark, Dev. Guess I'll sit here and proof-read the entire script before I try and play this hot pile.

Oct 17, 2017
Started from the beginning still can't get past through the old content. I'm not sure it's playable rn if you don't have old saves(if they work ofc) it's very repetitive and seems buggy. I dunno what should i do to start the right scripts to make the story go on.

Stuck on this quests. Prbbly to enjoy the game it requires saves to new content. Starting it from the beginning was a mistake

1634680555693.png

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes