irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
OMG So many bugs...tons and tons of missing images in this one! Thought I would make an android port but no way I'm touching this mess.
Some images are missing, while others... well, they're there alright!
And after two years waiting we get...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason I'm actually intrigued by this. Like, what could possibly go so utterly wrong that the result is... this? And it's a rendered image, not something a random bug suddenly cooked up. You really, REALLY want to half-ass things to let something like this slip through unnoticed. Or unbothered. I may have to download this and see this brilliant catastrophe for myself.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Game of Thrones de novo... Trapalhão, pouco trabalhado, pouco polido, pouco testado... O que eu esperaria dos remakes que estão a ser desenvolvidos mas nunca de RAinces... Mas olhando ao conteudo... E tanta Jenny para quê? Para além do modelo ser esquisito, ninguém estava à espera dela... Fdx

Game of thrones all over again... (s08). Clumsy work, unpolished, untested, definitely not aiming for a masterpiece... I'd expect this from any other developer (new remakes) but from RAinces...? And so much Jenny (just get a random model for Genesis 8 female instead and it will always be a move up - she's unnatural, unrealistic...). No one was eager to see her anyway... why why...? idk...

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Wait, Wut, LOL. Thought this game was long gone. Still not downloading. His last couple releases before abandonment where half-assed.

Aug 21, 2019
the game is bugged to hell. Liza always rejects back massages even though hint system tells me that i should offer her that. I gave up on this game a year ago because of the lack of updates and now that i've seen the version 1.0, kinda got my hopes up... any of you got ideas how to fix this? or i wasted my time again?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Can anyone send a save from the previous version? This game looked so abandoned that I deleted it.
Old saves are broken anyways.
A few requests have been made already!

Wait for a link to be added to the OP :rolleyes:

Cheers

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Game of Thrones de novo... Trapalhão, pouco trabalhado, pouco polido, pouco testado... O que eu esperaria dos remakes que estão a ser desenvolvidos mas nunca de RAinces... Mas olhando ao conteudo... E tanta Jenny para quê? Para além do modelo ser esquisito, ninguém estava à espera dela... Fdx

Game of thrones all over again... (s08). Clumsy work, unpolished, untested, definitely not aiming for a masterpiece... I'd expect this from any other developer (new remakes) but from RAinces...? And so much Jenny (just get a random model for Genesis 8 female instead and it will always be a move up - she's unnatural, unrealistic...). No one was eager to see her anyway... why why...? idk...
Focusing on Jenny actually is kind of consistent with past stuff from Rainces. An awful lot of updates basically completely ignored progress from past updates. Storylines were dropped. Were you close to getting laid in the last update? Well, guess what? That girl isn't even in the next update! And when she's back in a later one, we've backtracked and you're now trying a completely new route with her for some reason, even though the last one seemed to be working and even seemed to be a cliffhanger.

So Rainces just focusing on Jenny makes a certain amount of sense. He's running out of room to avoid the sex with the other female characters, and Jenny was the last one left unless he introduced a new character. There was sex in .15, so I had hopes that he'd continue that with a new update. Other than with Julia though, the sex was kind of a sidetrack from the story and ended the game. All of this was ignored with the new update though. Instead, it's back to slow progress of corrupting another romantic interest, but presumably not getting anywhere too far with them. I think most people would have traded all of the Jenny stuff for a solid sexy scene or two with Anna, Liza, or Lucy.

Reactions: edgaia and Twistty

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
well, that was unexpected, sadly i gather from the comments he is still delaying the sex scenes.

Guess i'll just wait till there's some lucy content or it dies again.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes