Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't see why devs of BBS variants should stop their works. This update clearly proved that the original dev (RA) is not able to finish a story, even a sub-story like the one with drunken Lucy in the bathroom. Since 3D assets in the game are mostly known and story size is not that large, I hope that there will be more variants of BBS, showing RA how to finish a story.
You could argue that ANY creator out there is not able to finish a story then if it doesn't correspond with your desire and wishes? If I start follow a game, I do so because of that creator. Not because some rando vulture pick up the his/her work afterwards and try make something out of it. Maybe these ghouls should try make something original of their own, rather than try ride the waves of someone else's work imho..

Reactions: Stallone84

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I agree with you that it's your opinion. Big brother was a good example. Its original author couldn't finish his story and the empty space created an opportunity for other devs. Among the others, BBAS was made and is doing well. Funny thing is that the original author is making BB again these days under another game, Glamour.

Considering BBS is a lot worse than BB, I would say its opportunity and possible reward will be even larger.
And yet, I haven't found any of these BB clones interesting at all. They offer nothing new or interesting. As for Glamour, that is more a spin off from BB I think. Never tried it, not interested. Quite sure the creator got into heat over the whole incest thing with BB, and from what I read even had a issue with it in Glamour also where he had to backtrack with patreon.

Also Glamour is not something new, it was posted on this site over 3 years ago.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I agree with you that it's your opinion. Big brother was a good example. Its original author couldn't finish his story and the empty space created an opportunity for other devs. Among the others, BBAS was made and is doing well. Funny thing is that the original author is making BB again these days under another game, Glamour.

Considering BBS is a lot worse than BB, I would say its opportunity and possible reward will be even larger.
You completely missed the point. Attempting to bank on someone else's work is just scummy. If a dev likes the concept of BBS or BB, at least make the attempt to make original characters with different set pieces, not a lazy direct copy.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if we fast forward 3 million years into the future and if this dev's great, great, great-grandchildren, multiplied by 800 were still developing this game, the MC would still not get any real action and have to settle for dry humping his female character friends in this game. HIGHLY UNRECOMMEND.

• Haha
Reactions: fishysnake

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if we fast forward 3 million years into the future and if this dev's great, great, great-grandchildren, multiplied by 800 were still developing this game, the MC would still not get any real action and have to settle for dry humping his female character friends in this game. HIGHLY UNRECOMMEND.
I don't think you're too far off. Although Bobby does get at least one bit of vaginal sex in this update. Not with a main character, but it's in there. So the game isn't quite as void of content as I thought. At the same time, I'm not seeing anything that makes me want to sign up for a Subscribestar account, which I was hoping would happen. I was hoping for that scene that would make me go "Okay, you got me. I'm in." I'm not done with the update yet, and I had some fun. But in the end, it wasn't the fun I wanted with who I wanted, and I am still not confident at all that will happen anytime soon.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Is there any Anne (mother, that's her name right?) content in the new update?

(Answer with no spoilers please)

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
RAIncs saw that there were 3 developers making remakes of your game and so bet on getting back to work on their, what was abandoned is now under development (because the version was not completed) but he completely forgot to create his game from zero. Why do I say this? take a look.

Older Jenny render (these scenes are still in the game)
OldJenny1.jpg OldJenny2.jpg

The game has 2 Jennys with 2 personalities. Old Jenny has a perverse personality, has an older appearance and I think this rendering is better. The second Jenny, (new render), she has a younger appearance and a more shy personality.

New Jenny
newjenny.jpg

The time I played here I didn't see many significant changes, the game remains the same and I believe it also has the same grinding mechanics, maybe it was reduced a little but not working on changing the game completely was a mistake because it could have made a cleaner and more organized interface, but not that the game is messed up, it's just that it's still ugly.
As for gameplay, at first nothing new, just a small new appearance of the house, but still with old renders and old mechanics (stealth mini-game).

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes